Chapter 10

**Morgans POV**

I lifted my head up and looked around. Karsten and Hayes were sleeping. I smiled, and thought they must have spent the night. I decided to push myself up, and get ready for school. I ran upstairs, and decided to be comfy today. I grabbed my yoga capris, black and white stripped shirt, a black jacket (with while letters spelling 'Love Pink' on the back) all from Victoria's Secret. I grabbed my white converse, and walked to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, and washed my face. I brushed my hair, and straitened it, but then I didn't like it. So I put it in a pony tail, which looked perfect. Once I liked how I looked I walked down stairs, and woke everyone up.

"They all yawned."

"Shit I don't have clothes." Karsten said before rushing up,

"Wait guys I think I might have something."

I walked upstairs, into my brothers room. I never mentioned my brother, because I don't want anyone to know. No one knows I had a brother, besides Caitlyn, Lily, and Hannah. The truth is my brother died in a tragic accident a few years ago. He was in love with Go-Karting, hoping one day he can be a race car driver. He was driving it on the street, though my mom and dad always told him something could happen. He never listened, one day, I came home from school, and watched him ride up and down the street, and then one minute I heard a crash. I ran outside and grabbed my sister. My brother was the oldest. We saw his go-kart flipped over, and blood everywhere. The truck that hit him drove off. My sister had me go call my parents, I was so scared. I was crying, and shaking, and I didn't know what to do. My mom took the pictures from the living room of him and put it in his room. I told my mom I didn't want to remember him like this, I wanted everything to be okay. My parents fought everyday, and I barely come in here. I noticed my eyes were watering, as I picked out some Davidson day clothing from his dresser, as I heard a knock on the door.

I turned to see Hayes and wiped my tears.

"You're brother was Austin, wasn't he?"

I looked down at the clothes and nodded.

"My brother, Will, and him used to be best friends. I remember Austin always coming over. Never knew he had a sister, though." He said taking the clothes from my hands, dragging me out of the room, and shutting the door.

I smiled, as we walked downstairs.

I gave the clothes to Karsten, as me and Hannah made cereal for all of us, since we had to be in school in a half an hour.

They came down, and Hayes smiled and winked. They all gathered around the table, and we all ate.

*

We got to school, Hannah and Karsten split, a long with me and Hayes. We started walking in, I was about to open the door, when Kaleb Jenning was pointing a gun at one of the students. A gunshot went off. No one got hurt, except me. I started crying, as the piece of glass was stuck in my leg. Not a bullet, just a thick, shiny, piece of glass.
I didnt see Hayes anywhere, not anyone. I was trying to run as fast as I could. I looked at my leg, which was dripping with blood, the pain hurt, and I walked to the 1st class room, and sat down. My face was watery, and I was having trouble breathing. I looked around, I couldn't see anything. I heard sirens, but nothing else.

**Hayes' POV**

"MORGAN!" I screamed. I looked everywhere, where is she?

I started pushing past the police officers, that we're trying to pull me back, but I couldn't. She was left in there, she was left behind me. I started freaking out as I finally managed to make it in. I looked at the place where we were. I saw blood trails, leading into Mrs.Leas room. I opened the door, and saw Morgan on the floor.

"Hayes please help me," she cried holding onto her leg. I ran over, and saw blood soaking up her pants.

"It hurts."

I sat down next to her, knowing it wasn't safe to go out yet.

"Please, get help."

She cried.

I looked for my phone in my pockets, trying to see if I had signal. I didn't. "Do you have your phone, Morgan?"

She shook her head.

"I gave it to Hannah."

She said.

"Hayes, I'm tired." She yawned.

"'Morgan, stay awake. You have to."

"I need someone."

"I'm here"

Her eyes started closing.

"MORGAN!"

I picked her up over my shoulders, and ran out the door.

"SOMEONE HELP!" I screamed.

A guy with white scrubs and blue gloves room her. The FBI, was patting my down. My mom was waiting, crying into my stepdads shoulder.

I ran to her, and started crying.

"Hayes," she cried rubbing my hair.

"Mom I'm fine, but Morgan isn't," I said, now crying into her shoulder.

"We can go see her, okay?"

My mom said, and I nodded. We walked to the car. Why would some asshole do this?

Oh but when I find him, I will kill him.