Chapter 3

**Morgans POV**

I woke up to the sun shining on my eyes. I opened them slowly, and turned to my clock. 10:46

WHAT?

I shook Hannah trying to wake her up.

She opened her eyes.

"What time is it?" She mumbled

"10:46! WE MISSED THE BUS AND LATE FOR SCHOOL!

I ran to my closet, as well as Hannah. I grabbed some shorts and an American Eagle crop top. I grabbed some Nike socks and vans and put my hair in a messy bun.

"My moms going to be pissed and never let me go out again."

"Mine too!" She whined.

We grabbed our bags and ran downstairs. We had no way of getting to school so we had to walk. I texted my mom and told her I was late, hoping she wouldn't be mad. We walked to the kitchen to smell food and we turn to see Hayes and Karsten messing around.

I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"What are you guys doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?"

"Nah, schools for chumps." Hayes said.

"Guys, we need to go to school. You have no idea how much trouble I will be in if I'm not there" I said.

They rolled their eyes and me and Hannah walked out.

"Come on, we can all go, you can ride on my penny board." Hayes winked.
I rolled my eyes.

"Until I make the board flip over."

"Nah, I'm careful, let's go, or we really will be in trouble."

We walked out and I locked my door and took my key to school. I hopped on his purple penny board, and was actually pretty safe. I wrapped my arms around his torso, and his eye brows were scrunched together, like he was trying to avoid the sunlight hitting his eyes. When we arrived we all ran in.

"And why are you late?" Mrs.Benny, the secretary, asked while raising her eyebrow.

"We'll uh, funny story-"

She cut Hayes off.

"I'm giving you one warned. Here's your passes."

She said, flicking her glasses up closer to her eyes. We all grabbed it and Hayes skated down the hall. I started laughing because he was acting like a badass, which was cute.

We all went our separate ways and into 3rd period.

*

After 7th period, before we went home, Lilly and Caitlyn approached me and Hannah.

"Where were you guys, and why we're you two, Karsten, and Hayes all missing?" Lilly asked while holding her stuff close to her chest. I rolled my eyes.

"Guys just because they weren't here and we weren't here doesn't mean we were with them. You're all worrying. It's only the second day of school. Calm down."

"Calm down? You guys are about to hang out with the baddest 7th graders in school." Caitlyn said, seriously.

"Just because they're bad doesn't mean we will turn out bad. You guys can't choose our friends, okay?" Hannah said and pulling me away.

I took my stuff to my locker and grabbed my bag.

"I don't know why they're acting like we're bad or something, like we're really not. I mean we're really good friends with them."