Chapter 2

**Morgans POV**

I ran to Hannah at lunch who was sitting alone, because lunch just started. I set my tray down across from her and she looked up. I flashed her a huge smile,

"Why so.. happy?' She asked while picking up her blue powerade, and taking a huge sip.

"Hayes talked to me, and well, it might have seemed like he was flirting.

She smiled.

"Really?" 

"Yeah, and he touched me."

She rolled her eyes. 

"Karsten doesn't even know I exist."

"He will, soon. i promise. I mean it's only the first day of school"

She shrugged.

"We cant tell Lilly or Caitlyn, you know how they are." i stated.

"True."

I scanned around for Hayes who was sitting alone with Karsten. Karsten was starring at Hannah, and i looked away quickly.

"Kasrtens starring at you, but dont look"

She hurried and turned her head around. I through a grape at her and she gave me a dirty look.

"I told you not to look." 

"Oh well, not like he's going to notice."

"Oh really? because he's walking over here with Hayes, right now."

"Oh my god, do I look okay?"

"You look fine," Karsten said approching her.

She blsuhed, and pushed her hair hair strand behind her ear. I giggled a little as he sat next to her, and Hayes sat next to me.

He smiled while taking some of my graped and pushing them into his mouth.

"Go right a head," I said saractically.

"Thanks." he said in kind of a pushy tone.

"Anyways, if Hayes would stop chewing his grapes, we could ask you something." Karsten said asking eyeing Hayes. My stomach felt like butterflies.

"Anyways, you guys wanna come to an abandon house tonight? It's on Antler court. We can meet at Hayes' place, and go from there."

Me and Hannah looked at eachother, and nodded.

We were more of the risky friends, Caitlyn and Lilly were the ones who get straight A's, and are to scared to do anything. 

"Alright, see you tonight, babe." Hayes said while winking, and brushing past me.

"Holy shit did they seriously just talk to us?" Hannahs eyes went wide.

I started stomping my feet, excitedly, and smiling.

"We're hanging out with Hayes and Karsten tonighhhhhtt," I sang in a tune. Caitlyn and Lilly ran to our table and sat next to us.

"Did I just see you guys talking to Karsten and Hayes? The rule breakers of the school." Caitlyn said.

'Yeah, and?"

"They're trouble, guys. You have no idea what you've got yourselves into. What did he want anyways?" Lilly finished

"Uh-" I started

Hannah knew I was bad at lying, so she interrupted me.

"They asked us for the answers on the homework in Mr.Greens class."