Chapter 8

**Morgans POV**

"MO WAKE UP!" I heard a voice smacking a pillow in my face. I pushed myself up, and looked at the time. 6:45 am. I usually get up at 7, but I guess I should.

She kept hitting me, which angered me.

"HANNAH IM UP OKAY?"

"I already picked out your outfit." She winked.

"It's on your dresser," she said happily walking dancing out of the kitchen. I pushed my self up, rolling my eyes. I looked at the outfit as she had picked out shorts that look like underwear, and a crop top.

I rolled my eyes

"HANNAH IM NOT WEARING THIS!"

I laughed, as I walked to my closet. I chose a black crop top and a skater skirt that had sunflowers on it and went a little bit over my belly button.

I walked to my bedroom and washed my face, applied mascara. I smiled, and started to curl my hair. When it was finished I hair sprayed it, and put on my black vans, and grabbed my back pack, and iPhone and walked down to see Hannah. She was scrolling through her phone. She looked up and rolled her eyes.

"What about the outfit I picked out?"

"Yeah, no. Let's go," I laughed.

We walked out the door, as her mom just pulled up.

"Let's get breakfast before school." Her mom screamed out the window.

We hopped in the car, and went to Dennys.

That was my favorite. Then I realised it was my dads favorite. I started to feel bad, but right when our food came, I started eating. Hannah's mom knew about my dad, so didn't say anything. When we were done her mom drove us to school. Hayes caught my eye and winked. He was glaring at everyone, like a "bad boy." But really, he wasn't bad at all to me. Well, once you get to know him.

We walked out to Lily and Caitlyn.

"Hey guys," hannah spoke.

"Oh, so now you wanna talk to us?" Caitlyn said crossing her arms.

"What?" I asked.

"You've been hanging out with assholes and now you wanna speak?" Lily spoke for Caitlyn.

"They aren't assholes, they're actually really great, but thanks anyways."

Lily and Caitlyn rolled their eyes and walked away.

"What the fuck ever." Hannah rolled her eyes. We glanced over at them hanging out with Logan & Jack.

What?

Logan and Jack are the most popular guys in school.

They were average cute boys, but boring. They didn't do anything. No sports, didn't play video games, nothing. They were just boring boys, but cute. I used to like Jack last year before I saw Hayes. We used to "talk", but it kind of ended awhile ago, when he told me he liked someone else. I was hurt, but hey, what can you do?

"Bitches." Hannah mumbled. When the bell rang we walked inside, and I walked to my locker. I put in my combination and grabbed my books. I shut my locker and there stood hayes.

"Nice pink underwear," he winked.

I rolled my eyes.

"You really should consider wearing shorts under your skirt, babe."

I pushed his shoulder blade, and he giggled.

"So, you dad? Is he okay?"

My smiled faded, and he grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry, Mo. He's going to be okay, I promise."

I nodded. He took my hand and dragged me to first period.

*

"Hayes, maybe if you'd stop flirting with Morgan, you wouldn't be failing this class." Mr.clark said.

It was kind of weird, because my last name was Clark, but that was beyond the point."

Hayes smirked and slammed his book on his desk.

"Hayes," I mumbled, trying to tell him to stop.

"No, I'm not going to stop! I'm not flirting. Or maybe I am but this fat ass doesn't need to point it out." He mumbled.

Luckily Mr.clark didn't hear, but when the period was over, me and Hayes started laughing.

I was just hoping Mr.clarks instinct was right, I hoped he was flirting, because I always flirt with him..