Chapter 22

I woke up next to Tom, who was asleep. Of course. He looked adorable when he slept. Surprisingly, I kind of remembered what happened last night. I remember Nathan saving me from that weirdo outside the club and I reember me saying some things which pissed him off. I don't remember exactly what I said, but I remember that he had no response. I decided to try going back to sleep. The clock on the wall read that it was only 7 am. Why was I up this early?

I felt a pair of hands playing with my hair. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock, which now read 11. I guess it was time to get out of bed.

"Good morning, beautiful." Tom said in his sexy Bolton accent.

"Morning, babe." I said as I gave him a quick kiss on his lips. 

"How long have you been up?" I asked as I sat up.

"Not long." He said as he continued stroking my hair.

"Shall we get up now?" I asked as I stood up and grabbed his hand.

"We shall." He replied.

Max was out with Michelle today, so he wouldn't be chilling at the house with us. We spent the rest of the day simply hanging out at the house. Nathan was being a loner and hiding in his room, while the rest of us were down here having a good time.

"Hey Liz?" Jay said.

"Yes?" 

"Would you like to meet Tia?"

"Who's Tia?" I asked.

Siva and Tom immediately burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" 

"Nothing, nothing." Tom said, but then continued laughing even harder. 

"Ok, let's go meet Tia." Jay said as he grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. I hadn't been in his room at all yet. So far, I've only seen Tom, Max, and Siva's room. Jay then told me to close my eyes as he got Tia. I assumed that Tia was his pet or something.

"Ok, are you ready?" Jay asked.

"Readier than ever." I responded.

"Open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and saw Jay standing in front of me, carrying a lizard. Reptiles scared the crap out of me and Tom knew that. Maybe that's why he was laughing so hard. My immediate response was to back away from the lizard and let out a shriek.

"It's okay, Liz. She won't bite you or anything." Jay said.

"Sorry, Jay. It's just that reptiles scare me. There's just something about them. I don't know why, but I've always been afraid of them." I said from a distance.

"That's alright. If you change your mind, I'm sure Neytiri would love to meet you."

I ran down the stairs to the couch, where Tom was sitting. I jumped on his lap and faced him.

"Parker, I'm going to kill you!" I chuckled.

"We heard your scream!" Tom said as he started laughing, along with Siva who was now in the kitchen. 

"You knew I was afraid of reptiles! Why didn't you say anything?!"

"Hahaha I'm sorry babe. I just really wanted to hear your reaction." Tom replied as he kissed my forehead. 

Just then, Nathan emerged from the staircase. He wasn't even paying attention to what was happening here because his head was buried in his phone.

"Hey, Nath! It's about time you've come downstairs." Siva yelled out from the kitchen.