Chapter 16: The Day Out

Misty's POV

=============================

We had the date. It was good. I f you count Serena flirting with Ash and hugging him. I thought she was already dating Clemont but NOOO-O-O She had to be a fucking cheater.

"U-Um Ash can I please talk to you for a second?" Serena said to Ash. "After I talk to Misty." Ash said with a mad look on his face.

I grabbed his hands and ran to his room with him. Ash shut his door and we both said at the same time. "What the HELL was Serena doing at that cafe. I thought she liked Clemont!""Look Misty, I'll make it up to you by taking you out on a day out, just don't let the others know!" Ash said with a wink.

"You don't have to, I get it."  I said with sympathy. It really wasn't his fault.

It was that BITCH Serena's fault. ALL HER FAULT!!

"No really." Ash said while kissing me on the cheek. "Plus I have a surprise!" I was hooked in. "Ok Ok Fine, you really know how to flatter a girl Ash." I giggled. "Well I've learned from someone." Ash said, while pointing his eyes at me.

I laughed a little bit then heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it." I said running along Ash'd blue carpet to get to the door. "Yes?" I said as I peeked out. It was Serena.

"Um...Can I talk to Ash?" She said in a sweet tone, but I knew she was trying to trick me.

"Um...No...not right now, Serena." Ash said. Serena closed the door and walked off sadly.

"So, Let's just make it like a throwback, like yesterday." Ash said. "Ok...I'll go to the bathroom up here and change. You stay here." I said as I grabbed my old clothes and walked out.

Ash's POV

==============================

Me and Misty got changed and stayed in my room till the coast was clear. I checked to see if anyone was upstairs. "Ok no one is up here, so lets jump out the window, we'll be fine." Misty gulped and nodded. I grabbed her hand.

"We'll jump out together." We said.

"3." Misty said.

"2." I said, but Misty cut me off with 1 and we jumped out together. We landed on top of each other and chuckled.

Misty got off me and said confidently, "Ok! Where we going?" She grabbed my hand helped me up.

"Onward! To the beach!" I said and ran with Misty's hand in mine.

I covered Misty's eyes with my hands and led her to where her surprise was. "Ash. Take your hands off my eyes!" Misty yelled. "I have a surprise for you though." I said and she loosened up a bit. "Ok! Uncover them." I said when we got to the surprise.

She pushed my hands off her face and screamed in surprise. "A new bike!" She screamed as she ran up to it. "Oh my gosh Ash I love you! This is the best thing ever! Well second best thing, your first." Misty said, as she ran up to me and put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"C'mon try it out!" I said, admiring her hugs and kisses. "Wanna ride around somewhere?" Misty said. We both ran to our bikes. "Hmm wait before ya get on your bike." I said. I pulled out one of her swimsuits.

"Ash! How the hell did you get my swimsuit!" Misty yelled as she punched me playfully. I took my shirt off and left shorts on, which were my swim trunks. "Lets go swimming!" I yelled. Misty grabbed the swimsuit out of my hands and changed in a port-a-potty on the beach.

Serena's POV

==================================

I walked away sadly after getting a door shut in my face. I went to the guest room and sat on the bed, thinking about Ash.

"He likes the red-head...Why can't I accept that?" I said to myself. I grabbed a picture of Me and Ash out of my pocket and smiled to myself. "He looks happy." I said, with tears in my eyes. "Maybe, I should stop and let him be happy with that Misty girl."

A tear drop landed on the picture. "He's happy and that's what's good. I should leave it like that."

Misty's POV

==========================

We started heading back to Ash's house. Well we swam and rode around first then went back to his house. We climbed up to his window and sat on his bed.

I laid my head on his shoulder and held his hand. We both looked up into each others eyes and kissed each other. We broke apart and just took a nap on his bed. I laid my head on his chest and went to sleep.

I fell asleep to the sound of his beating heart.