Chapter 4: The Beach

Misty's POV

======================

I went to the bathroom and put a swimsuit on. I put a tee with a Psyduck on over that and some blue shorts and flip-flops. I was ready to confess.

I ran to the beach outside of the hotel and sat, playing with Corsala. "I'm here." I heard a voice say. I looked up and it was Ash! "So you did come." I said. "Well of course I would Mist."

"I hoped you packed your swimsuit..." I said, he took his shirt off and he his shorts were his swim trunks. He jumped into the water. I got my shirt and shorts off which revealed my swimsuit. 

"It's just like the old days isn't it Ashy- er Ash." I said and blushed like crazy. Ash did too "Nice Nickname Mist." He chuckled.

He finally looked up and blushed even more at me, because I had my bikini on. "Come on out everyone!" I yelled. 5  pokeballs flew up into the air and Politoed, Gyarados, Psyduck, Starmie and Staryu all came out. They all jumped into the water.

I jumped in and accidentally landed in Ash's arms. He caught me and we both blushed like crazy. "Uh..." We both said. I splashed him with water. "Pika Pi!" Pikachu laughed. Ash splashed me back and we started a water fight, well water war. All of our pokemon splashed each other in the faces. 

I was in for a surprise. Ash grabbed my legs and pulled me underwater. Me and Ash both blushed as he pulled me closer into a hug. He carried me back up still in a hug and said, "I've missed you so much since you've left." We both blushed and I said, ''I've missed you too...and um... Let's go up to the sand I have to tell you something."

We both went up to the sand and looked at each other for a few minutes. "It's time..." I muttered to myself.

"Ash," I said, blushing. "Ever since we parted ways I've been thinking of you so much. At the gym, The cafe, everywhere!" Ash looked at me and said "same with me Misty..."

"And I just want t-" we both said at the same time. "You go first." I said. "No, let's both go at the same time." Ash said.

"Ok..." I said. "I love you..." I ONLY said. Ash didn't go but I didn't care. All I cared about was that I finally confessed after all these years. "I love you Ash I really d-...!" But he cut me off with a kiss and I gave into the kiss.

Ash's POV

========================

"I love you." Misty said. I was stunned, How could she like me? The only person I thought liked me was Serena.

"I really do Ash!" but I cut her off with a kiss. When we finally broke apart I said, "I love you too Misty, Ever from the start. When we parted ways I was heart broken. The other girls that traveled with me were nice but weren't the same as you." I grabbed her hand.

I kissed her again and got up and grabbed her hand again. "Let's go back to the apartment, and keep our relationship a secret because of Serena." She said. I nodded

We ran back to the hotel hand in hand. She let go of my hand when we got into the hotel and entered the room.