Chapter 13: The Contest With Misty, May, and Dawn (Part 2)

May's POV

========================

"W-Wow Misty..." Everyone said. she started blushing like crazy. "let-Let's J-Just g-go..." She said as she crossed her arms and looked down, still blushing.

We all got in the car...pretty much squished. Misty was really close to kissing Ash. I was close to kissing drew, and Serena was close to kissing Clemont. Dawn and Brock were in the front.

"Well...I guess were both alone." Brock said. Dawn chuckled. "Yeah I guess!" 

We all got there and led the boys and girl to their seats. We went backstage and did our makeup and waited to go onstage.

"This is it Misty..." Dawn said. "What you've always wanted to do is gonna come true today!" She put her fist in the air. "Yeah!" Misty said.

"And it will be in front of Ash!" I said. "Y-yeah..." Misty said and blushed. "Misty, May and Dawn. Your up." The stage manager informed us.

We nodded and went onto the platform that lifts us up to the stage. We Let our pokemon know which My pokemon were Blazekin and Beautifly, Dawn's were Lopunny and Piplup, And Misty's were Starmie and Marill.

"Here we go." We said as the platform lifted us up onto the stage. "And our last but not least Coordinators are Long Time Coordinators Dawn Berlitz and May Maple! And the Cerulean City Water-Type Gym Leader Misty Waterflower!" The Host said.

We waved to the crowd and heard a little yell that said, "Go Misty! Go May!" and crap like that, Brock cheered for Dawn, Drew cheered for May, and Ash cheered for Misty.

"Beautifly! Silver Wind!" I said. "Whirpool Piplup!" Dawn said, which went into the Silver Wind, creating a Windy Whirpool thing. "Psychic Starmie!" Misty said, The Psychic attack moved the windy Whirpool thing around the stadium.

"Ok Blazekin," I whispered so no one would hear me and the crowd would suspect nothing. "Go into the Whirpool." I nodded to Dawn who made Lopunny make an entrance behind the whirlpool. Blazekin went into the whirpool and Misty motioned for Starmie to stop.

The crowd was puzzled at what we were doing. We all nodded to each other. What was going on was Blazekin was spinning inside the whirlpool, and was using Fire Spin. He finally jumped up out of the whirpool, and the whirpool exploded into Watery Windy Firework things.

We all waved to the crowd and ran backstage. "We did it!" We all yelled and jumped around and high fived each other.

(WAIT BEFORE WE GO ON, EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS 18 INCLUDING BROCK!)

Misty's POV

=========================

Ash, Drew, and Brock, all came backstage to us. Ash gave me a dozen flowers and said, "You were so beautiful out there Mist." "Th-Thank you Ash." I said and wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him about 4 times.

We watched Drew give May a single rose and kiss him. But, what was surprising was that, Brock gave Dawn a Tulip.

"U-u-uh f-f-for y-you D-Dawn..." Brock stuttered and gave her a tulip. She looked up and smiled. "Thank you Brock!" She said.

"U-Uh y-your welcome..." he said. "Ooh looks like Brock likes Dawn!" Drew said, we all agreed. "N-No I don't..." Brock said and blushed.

"Cmon guys! let's go home and celebrate! We won! We need to go to a fancy restaurant and, since its Thursday, let's make it a throwback!" May said. We all nodded our heads in agreement and went home.