Chapter 6: The Dance (Part Two)

Serena's POV

==========================

I walked out of Me and Bonnie's room with my makeup and heels and a dress that looked like this: 

"Serena," Clemont said. "You look amazing." He blushed, I also did too...maybe I liked him a little bit. "Um...Thank you Clem...ONT Clemont." I said. "WHY DID I DO THAT?!" I thought to myself.

'Shouldn't you guys be getting ready?" I said. 'Oh...um yeah..." Both boys said.

Misty's POV

====================

Me and Serena both sat down on the couch and didn't talk for a minute. "Look I'm sorry for everything..." Serena said as she broke the silence.

"But can we just have a truce?" I thought about for a second and said "Well of course we can!" I shook her hand.

 Both of the boys walked out. "You look handsome." Me and Serena both said to our dates.

"Me and Serena had a truce, so is it okay if I kiss you now?" I said, ash nodded and I kissed him on the cheek.

When I turned back around Serena looked heartbroken. "Let's just go down to the banquet hall..." Ash said as he grabbed my hand and started walking.

When we got to the banquet hall and started dancing I said to Ash, "Ash, I love you so much.  I never want to let you go..."

He nodded. "Same with me Misty, I love you." He said as he dipped me and kissed me.

Just as he dipped me the host pointed to us and said, 'How about this lovely couple go into the middle."

"Shit." we both said as we made our way to the middle, gripping each others hands as we walked. 

When we started dancing, I looked over at Serena and knew she was about to cry. I couldn't do anything though, I would after the dance.

At the end Ash dipped me and kissed me, "Hey I'm gonna go grab a bite to eat. Wanna come?"

He said. I nodded cause I didn't want to deal with Serena. Ash grabbed about 4 slices of pizza and some ketchup for Pikachu. I grabbed 2 pieces of pizza and a few things for my pokemon.

When we were done eating the host said. "There are battles going on outside if you want to go." Ash looked at me and grabbed my hand and ran outside. 'Cmon Misty! Let's battle!" He said. But there was already someone standing there.

I looked to see who it was and it almost took the breath out of me. "Brock!?" Me and Ash said.

A/N: AND CLIFFHANGER XD  Pls vote and comment. ~K.J.