Chapter 5: The Dance

Misty's POV

=========================

Me and Ash walked in and there was a poster shoved in our faces. Ash ran straight into it. "What? What is this?" He said as he took the poster off his face.

Serena chimed in, "It's for a dance tonight in the banquet hall. I was figuring I could be your date Ash." I was definitely disgusted.

"W-Well," Ash stammered. "I-I was hoping to go with M-Misty..." I started to blush at hearing this.

"Well," Serena said, disappointed. "I thought Misty could go with Clemont..." 'I barely even know Clemont, Serena. I figured you could go with him." I said a little firm but not too much.

"Uh...Ok..." Clemont said. "I'll go get dressed..." Serena said, and walked away pretty fast.

"That means I better get dressed too." I said. As I was walking away I overheard Clemont saying to Ash, 'I know you and Misty are dating, Serena doesn't know and I hope she never will for as long as she lives

I took a quick shower and wrapped myself in towels, then I realized something. My suitcase is out where Ash is, with my dress and everything.

"Shit shit shit." I said. "I better just get it over with."

I walked out with a towel around myself. Ash saw me walk out and said "Wow Misty is that what your wearing to the dance?" He chuckled and I slapped him across the face. "You'll never change Ketchum." I said and he kissed me on the cheek.

I got my dress and went back into Me and Ash's room. I put my dress on, did my makeup, and my hair. My dress looked something like this:

 My dress looked something like this:

I walked out with everything on. Everyone sat there stunned. "Wow Mist, You look beautiful." Ash said and kissed me on the lips. I started blushing. 'Uh thank you..." I said.