Chapter 12: The Contest With Misty, May, And Dawn

Dawn's POV

=======================

When we all got home Me and the rest flopped down on the couch, except for May. "Um...May? What's wrong?" Serena asked.

"I'm expecting a call." May said right when her Pokegear rang. She picked it up and answered.

"Hello? ....Oh hey Drew...Life's good for me...Contest? Misty and Dawn?....Misty doesn't do contest's, and Serena...well...She's done doing contest's. She left all of her Pokemon in Kalos, But I'll ask Misty if she wants to participate." 

She put the phone on her shoulder and asked Misty if she'd like to participate. "Oh of course! I've always wanted to do this," She said with her fists in the air. "Just because I'm a gym leader doesn't mean I don't do contests."

May smiled and nodded happily and told Drew that she'd be happy to participate. 'Ok Drew! We'll see ya there! Love ya too bye!"

She hung up and put the phone in her pocket. "Can I come too May!?" Bonnie asked. "Oh...um...sorry Bonnie your not old enough but...I may (no pun intended XD) Have...someone for you."  May said suspiciously.

"MAAAAAAAAAAX GET OVER HERE!!!" May screamed, which startled everyone. A boy, that looked about 7, had glasses and black hair walked in.

"Yeah yeah May what do you want... Oh look an Azurill! Dedenne..." Max said, as he got lost in thought with all the new pokemon he saw.

"Shut up Max and meet your new girlfriend!" May said and pointed to Bonnie. "MY WHAT!?" Max screamed and looked to where May pointed. "Oooh Looks like Max has a new girlfriend!" I said.

"WHAT!?" Bonnie screamed also and looked at Max."Oh hi I'm Max. And you are?" He said. "Oh um I'm Bonnie and this is Dedenne." She said.

Max rubbed the back of his head Anime style and stuck his hand out. "U-um where do you want to go now?" He said. Bonnie took his hand, blushed and said, "U-uh...Oak's Lab?" Max nodded and they went off there.

"Well we got rid of them..." Clemont and May said rolling their eyes. "Ok then let's get dressed for the showcase." I said with my fist pumped in the air.

-Time Skip To When Their Done Getting Dressed-

May's POV

==========================

"Ok Girls! Let's show them whatchya got!" I said. They both nodded and walked down. I went first.  I was holding a rose, My hair was up in a bun and some of my back hair down. I had a red bow on, and A dress without sleeves that was a metallic red that went to my knees.

"Wow bandanahead, well bun-head now, You look beautiful" Drew said while walking in through the door, He threw a rose at me.

"Drew!" I said, and ran up and kissed him. "Ok girls! let's go get down here!" 

Dawn walked down without her beanie on and her hair up in a half ponytail thing. She wore a blue, pink, and white floral sleevless dress that went to her knees also.

"Well....I have no one..." She chuckled. "Ok Misty! Get down here!" Me and Dawn both said.

"U-Um...t-this b-b-brings back memories Ash..." Misty said. "OK!" Ash yelled.

she walked down the stairs and was wearing her old Goldeen costume, Her hair was in her original side ponytail. Her shoes looked like Goldeen fins and had a horn where the toes were.

'Oh gosh I hate this..." Misty said. "You look beautiful Mist!" Ash said. "U-um thanks" Misty said.

A/N: pls vote and comment! and also read my other story Rainbow Bird. I'm not gonna update on it till i get this done peace! ~K.J.