Chapter 8: We're Home!

Ash's POV

=======================

"Ash wake up!" I heard a familiar red-head say. "Please...5 more minutes" I said and rolled back over. "We have to go to the airport!" She said as she pulled me out of bed and she threw me on the floor.

"I'm up I'm up!" I said and looked up, "Wow Mist, Your beautiful even when you've been asleep." I said to compliment her.

"Thanks Ash. Now get up and take a shower." She said.

I rolled out of the covers and got in the shower.

Misty's POV

=======================

I walked out of me and Ash's room after making him take a shower. I looked over and saw Serena asleep on the couch by Clemont.

"Awww two little love birds!" I said and that made Clemont and Serena jolt awake. "Awaaaaa!" Clemont said, well yelled I guess and got up and sat on the couch, they both blushed like crazy.

Ash walked out into the living area in only his underwear. I blushed like jigglypuff pink. "Forgetting Something Ashy boy?" I said waving my finger up and down at him.

"No..." He said. "look down." "OH SHIT I NEED CLOTHES!" We both smirked as he got his clothes out of his suitcase. I turned around and saw Serena getting REALLY mad at me. She didn't say anything but the look on her face gave it away.

"I thought we had a truce...and it looks like you love Clemont..." I thought to myself. 

Ash got his clothes on, and Clemont and Serena changed. Serena was wearing a blue jean jacket, a pink crop top, some short shorts and some red converse. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she had her usual hat on.

"This is suspicious..." I muttered under my breath. "Ok let's Go!"

-_-_-_-_-

We got to Pallete Town and went straight in. "We're home!" Me and Ash said. "Ash! Misty, and Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie! Welcome!" Delia said. "It's nice to see you mom." Ash said while hugging her.

"Hi miss Ketchum!" I said. "Are we able to stay?' "Um...Of course Misty, if you stay you can sleep in Ash's room and Serena, and the rest can sleep in the guest room."

We all nodded and headed off to where we were. I got Ash's special hat out from his first journey, put it on and flopped down on the bed. "Cerulean can wait, There's nothing like home..." I said.

"So you think of this as home?" Ash said. I sat up and said, "Well of course silly," I said while putting his original hat on his head. "It's where you live."

"Well thank you m'lady." he said while tipping his hat and putting it back on my head.

Serena's POV

==========================

The reason I dressed up in a crop top and short shorts is so Ash could like me as much as that Misty girl. I know we had a truce but I didn't care. But...M-maybe I like Cle-clemont just a liiiiiittttttllllllle. "Clemont,' I asked. "Do you think Ash likes me...." "Well of course he does! Were best friends!" He said "Not like that..."

I said "Like Love like" "U-uh...I don't k-know how to answer that...but I'm sure th-there's someone out there...who would love you as much as you love Ash..."

He said while blushing.

"You think so?" I said. 'I know so!" he said. While we were watching TV I thought, "Clemont, I love you, I hope your the guy..." Then i put my hand on his secretly....