Chapter 2: The Stay

Misty's POV

====================

Everyone walked to the hotel we were going to be staying in before the flight the next morning. Me and Ash talked about how life was and how it was like back then. "Remember when you fished me up out of that pond Mist?" Ash said

"Oh yeah I remember," I said blushing a bit "That's how our journey began, then you took my bike and destroyed it! You still owe me a bike Ketchum!" Ash chuckled a bit at the comment. "I know I know I 'll give you it back someday." 

We both blushed at what we said. I could tell Serena didn't like me being here. "What's her problem?" I thought. "I'm just revisiting an old...friend..." 

"Hey Mist you ok?" Ash said concerned about how I was feeling. "Oh yeah yeah, I"m fine." I said. "Ok..." He said blushing just a bit. 

"Ash Ketchum what are you going to do now?" I said to him blushing a bit. Ash was as red as an apple. Ash put his hat on my head and I started blushing like a tomato. 

I looked back at Serena and could tell she was steaming. I didn't care at the moment, but I would deal with her later.

"A-Ash...," I said still blushing like a tomato. "You little shit." Ash chuckled a bit but kept walking, then he started running. 

"Cmon! Let's go! It's getting dark out! Cmon Pikachu, Misty!" He said "Ok ok! I'm coming wait up! Cmon Marill!" I held onto Ash's hat with one hand and held Marill in the other. "Ash Ketchum," I muttered. "I love you." Then sped up to keep up with him

When we finally got to the hotel I was out of breath and yelled at Ash, "Ash Ketchup!" He chuckled at what I said and said "Anne Chovi." I slapped him across the face and said "I fucking hate you Ash."

Ash's POV

================

"Anne Chovi." I said when Misty called me "Ash Ketchup." I knew I was going to get slapped and I was right. "I fucking hate you Ash." I muttered under my breath, "But I love you Misty.." I blushed at what I said and heard Serena and the rest coming up behind me. 

"Uh..Hi guys" Serena said. "Hello." Me and Misty said. "Uh lets just go into the room..."

We went into the room, Clemont and Bonnie flopped down onto the couch, I did too. "Uh Misty?" Serena aid to Misty "Yeah?" Misty said. 'Can I speak to you for a moment?" Serena said and Misty and her walked into the bedroom.

Serena's POV

=====================

"I'm  going to set her straight..." I thought. "Yeah what is it Serena?" Misty said. "Listen!" I yelled. I could tell she was sent off her feet. "Ash is mine! Not yours little mermaid ya got that?" Misty looked COMPLETELY stunned. "What the hell are you talking about Serena? Ash is an 18-yr-old PERSON! Not a Pokemon!"

"Oh you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about little mermaid!" I yelled. "Then how about we settle this with a Pokemon Battle?" Misty said "Ok! Whoever wins gets Ash! Whoever loses doesn't get Ash!" I said. I knew I wasn't going to win because of that Gyarados.

We walked back out and told Ash what was happening and what we were doing. "What!?" Ash said. 

Ash's POV

=====================

"What!?" I said completely stunned at how Serena said She was "mine" and Misty wasn't. "That's right..." Misty said really annoyed.