Chapter 14: The Date

Misty's POV

==========================

Since it was Thursday, And Me and Ash were going on a date with the others, We decided to make it a Throwback. Luckily I still had my old clothes. I was decided to sell it to Goodwill, but I never got to it.

First, I put my original yellow Crop-Top on, which oddly still fit. I put my blue short-shorts on, they didn't fit so I got some other shorts and put them on. I got my old red suspenders out and put them on also.

But the thing I couldn't find was my old shoes. "ASSSSH!" I screamed. "DO YOU HAVE MY OLD SHOES!?" I frantically looked around for them. 

Ash came into my room. "Do you have my Old Hat?" He said. "Fair enough." I said and gave it to him.

"Do you have my shoes?" I said. "I dunno...Do I?" He said as he held my shoes up and ran off. "Ash!" I screamed. "I'm gonna kill your dumbass!" I tumbled down the stairs to get Ash. "I'll get him Misty!" Dawn said as She grabbed Ash's arms and put them behind his back. 

"Thank you, and Thank you." I said as I grabbed my shoes and kissed Ash.

I ran back upstairs and put my shoes on. "No makeup... Just like when I was 10." I said. "You look beautiful without makeup Misty, You were beautiful even when you were 10." Ash said as he leaned in my door way.

'Aww thank you Ash! I always thought you were handsome when you were 10, and your handsome even now." I said as I walked over and kissed him. He walked out and I put my shoes on, and I put my original high ponytail on.

May's POV

=========================

"It's Throwback Thursday Time!" I yelled while I was putting my original coat and shirt on. Then I started doing this weird dance and saying 'Throwback Thursday'. "Well," Drew said as he walked in, I felt red come across my face, I was still in my underwear.

"You look beautiful May..."  He flicked his hair and threw a rose at me. "D-D-Drew get out! I-'-I'm still getting dressed!" I yelled as I pushed him out the door.

I closed the door and muttered. "Fucking asshole..." I got my black and white pants on, and my fanny pack, and shoes. I also put on my gloves.

I did my hair for the occasion, just how it was when I was little. I picked up my bandanna. It looked so small compared to when I was 10. I smiled, thinking back to all the memories with Ash and the gang. 

I put the bandanna on and found a few pictures of Ash and the rest. "We were so small..." I thought "But now...we've all changed so much..." I put the pictures in my pocket and went downstairs.

Dawn's POV

======================

I went upstairs and got my Black, White, and Pink dress out of my closet. "It's so little..." I said. "Nothing a little sewing can't do!" 

After about 15 minutes of sewing, I made my dress longer, but look the same. "Perfect!" I said. I put the dress on and grabbed my Black and Pink boots out of the closet. I put those on and looked around for my beanie.

It was on a chair and I grabbed it and put it on. I went downstairs and sat down on the couch.

Normal POV

=========================

"OK guys! Squish together! Ash by Misty, Serena by Clemont, Bonnie by Max, you all know what I'm Gonna say! And Lucy by Brock of course!"