Chapter 11: The Underwater Ballet

Ash's POV

=====================

I woke up and realized that Misty rolled over on top of me in the middle of the night. Our lips were inches away from each other.

Mom walked in then immediately walked back out. "M-Misty..." I said and shook her awake. 'Wha- OH MY GOSH" She rolled over onto the floor. A *thunk* sound was heard. "Ow..."

She said. "Here let me help you..." I said and grabbed her hand, When I did she stumbled and kissed my lips. We both blushed like crazy. 'Pika!" Pikachu said when he woke up, he jumped into my arms. Marill woke up and jumped into Misty's arms.

"Um...Shouldn't we go downstairs?" Misty said, I nodded. "WAIT DO I SMELL PANCAKES AND EGGS!?" I yelled, When it's my favorite food, I can't contain myself.

Misty's POV

===========================

"WAIT IS THAT BACON AND EGGS ?!" Ash yelled. I rolled my eyes and ran downstairs behind him.

"Morning!" Serena called to me and Ash. "Morning." We both called back "Brock up?" Ash said, But right as he said that Violet, Lily, and Daisy burst through the door. I groaned. "Ughhh what etdo you want? I just want a normal day..." I said Brock then came out of his room with hearts for eyes.

"Three girls!" He ran up to the and grabbed their hands, and did his usual catchphrase. When I went to grab his ear, a frog like pokemon came out of a pokeball and poison jabbed him. I was definitely stunned. "Well, looks like a pokemon took after me." I said while high fiving the pokemon.

"You like have to go to the gym today!" Daisy said. "Why..." I said. "Were like going to do the ballet you did when you were like 10!" They pulled out my old mermaid costume.

I blushed like crazy at seeing the sight of that. 'Or we have the like Goldeen costume!" Lily said as she pulled the costume out. My face turned to a tomato.

"Wow Mist, I'd love to see you in both again!" Ash said. "Grr...fine I'll use the mermaid costume." I growled. "Great!" She said and ran off to the gym.

I got changed in my room at the gym, I let my hair down and put pearls around it. I put the seashell bra thing on but, It was a little too small and almost showed...yeah. I put the tail on which fit perfectly.

"Did they plan for the seashell's to be small..." I muttered. I got my pokeballs and let all my pokemon out, except psyduck. "Ok guys!" I said. "Were going to have to do our best today! It's around a whole bunch of people, way more than the last time." They all nodded as I returned them to their pokeballs.

I walked out onto the diving board. I was nervous but looked around for Ash and the gang. When I spotted them I found May and Dawn sitting by Ash. I waved directly to them excitedly and they waved back. 

"Welcome to the Cerulean Water Ballet! Featuring The Tomboyish-Mermaid Misty!" Daisy said.

"Here we go..." I thought to myself. I put my hands up and dove into the water.

Ash's POV

=========================

Misty saw May and Dawn and waved directly to us, then dove into the water. "Soooo..," May said. "Have you confessed? Where? When? Have you kissed yet?"

"U-U-uh..." I staggered. "Yes, At the beach, A few days ago, yes" Brock said. "Shit..." I whispered to myself.

"Awwwwwwwwww!" May and Dawn both said, but I ignored them and kept watching the ballet. "She's so beautiful in the water..." I thought. My eyes sparkled as she picked up her Seadra.

"Looks like Ash really likes Misty!" Dawn said, and May nodded. "Shut up guys..." I muttered.

The she let her Gyarados out and swam on its back.

Misty's POV

=============================

When it was over I ran back to my dressing room and changed immediately because I wanted to see Dawn and May. But...I couldn't get the seashells off.

"Shit...Shit...Cmon! Get off!" I said, Then I heard a knock at the door. It was Dawn and May. "Misty! What's wrong?" May said. 

"I can't get these damn seashells off and their on...um..." I muttered. "Oh...Um..." Dawn said.

"I'll get them off myself." I said, but they stood out my door just in case. I FINALLY got the shells and tail off and changed into a shirt that had a bunch of water pokemon on it, Some white short-shorts, and some purple converse.

I put my hair up into a bun and walked out into Dawn and May's hug."MISTY!!!" They yelled. "Hey guys!" I said. 

"Sooo...," May said and moved closer to me. "Did you confess to Ash? When? Where? Have you kissed yet?"

Brock butted in as he got to my dressing room in the gym. "I've already told you that guys..." Brock said. Ash got to my dressing room and kissed me. "You looked beautiful today. Bring's back memories of when you were forced to be the 'Misty Mermaid'"

Ash said. I kissed him back. "Thanks Hon...It does bring back...awkward memories."

Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie came up. "Awwwww!" May and Dawn said. "Let's just go back home..." Ash said and we all nodded.