Monday

This diary belong to:

Jenny Despecable

-------------

Monday

I wonder what I was like in my past life. Whatever I was like, I want to live that life again.

Why?

BECAUSE I HATE MY LIFE SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Mrs Collins, our English teacher tells us NEVER to use the word hate and use immensely dislike instead, but whatever.....BUT I JUST HATE MY LIFE!

Today Miss Tentra told us that we are having middle school disco in four weeks! That's not the worst thing. (I don't know how to dance!)

The worst thing is you have to go in pairs! Boys with girls!

I am freaking out. In year 8, there are 52 boys and 53 girls. One girl will be left out! Let's hope it's not me!!!!!!

I don't have to get paired up with the schools cutest guy or whatever...... I just don't want to embarrass myself.

WHY IS MY LIFE SO RUINED?????😱 😨 😱 😨 😨 😨 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😩 😩 😫 😫 😢

My Checklist :

1. Survive school disco ◻

I asked mum what to do and she told me that everything would be fine. She told me to sit down and did a long, boring chat about growing up and all those things.

I mean, I love my mum and all, but I just HATE it when she has those LONG boring chats.

This isn't the first time, the last time she told me she said that part of growing up was losing and making friends. Well, I'm not sure why she said that when 2 months ago she told me that friends are supposed to stay together no matter what, but if it's that case, it's not working for me.

My ex-best friend Ally ditched me two weeks ago to join the popular girls. My other ex best friend, Emily ditched a long time ago to be with Mikayla who she called her "best friend in kinder" who moved to our school a year ago.

My last best friend and my last hope, Alexandra moved house and school 2 months ago. So I guess the fact "friends are supposed to stay together is totally fake. At least for me.😞😔

You know, sometimes I just don't get parents. One minute they say this thing, the next minute, they say something else.

Well thank you dad for telling me NOT to trust anyone. Now I know not to trust parents. AT ALL.

Talking about trusting people, I CANNOT trust my brothers.

This morning, Justin and Tom flipped my room upside down because Tom said that he couldn't find his iPod, but I think that it was just an excuse so they could intrude my room😡😤 Boys, oh boys.......so annoying!

In fourth grade I told Tom that I had a crush on this boy called Joseph or something (I forgot) and before I told him to keep it a secret he was like (in front all his friends) "HAHAHAHAHA! JENNY LIKES JOSEPH! JENNY LIKES JOSEPH!"

And soon Tom and his nerdy friends were chorusing: "Jenny and Joseph, sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" seriously! You had to do that?!

grrrrr😡😤

I've learnt well a long time ago NOT to trust boys. AT ALL.

And I can't trust my little sister Nicky either. I mean, she's only 4 years old? What can she do? Sometimes my buzzer just goes off around her. She stalks me like there's an invisible rope tied between us two. I know, an older sister is supposed to be caring and sharing. BUT I'M TELLING YOU! IM NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE!

This is me:😈 (evil devil stalking you)

Since I'm the only girl, mum makes ME look after Nicky all the time. When I say all the time, I MEAN all the no time. She says that the boys are too irresponsible to look after her. So sometimes, I just want to switch places with the boys.

But of course, there's also bad stuff about being a boy. Probably more bad stuff than good stuff.

For example, changing in the boys locker room. I can just imagine what it smells like. Probably smells like a skunk. And stinky people who haven't bathed in a week. Once at the local swimming pool I accidentally walked into the boys changing room, and boy! It stinked! It smelled worse than poop💩!

And if your a boy, you have to be good at sport. In my school, all the popular boys are the sporty boys. All the unpopular boys are the not sporty boys. So if you're a boy, and you're bad at sport, probably all of your chances are ruined.

Girls, not so much.

But yes I know, a girls life is VERY complicated, and if you're a girl you'll know that!