It's Hell to be Old!

IT'S HELL TO BE OLD

ANONYMOUS

Old people have problems that many younger persons are unaware of:

One day, a doctor asked an 85-year old man for a sperm count as part of an annual physical examination.

The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring me back a semen sample tomorrow morning."

The next day the elderly patient arrived at the doctor's surgery and handed back the jar in some embarrassment; it was as clean and empty as when handed to him the previous day.

The doctor asked what had happened and the man explained. "Well, doc, it's like this ... first I tried with my right hand, but nothing happened. Then I tried with my left hand – still nothing happened.

Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, but without success. Next, she tried with her mouth; first with her teeth in and then with them out – still nothing.

We even called up Arleen, the lady next door to help. She tried, first with both hands, then with an armpit. She even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing happened."

The doctor exclaimed in shock, "You asked your neighbour?"

"Yep," the old man replied,"None of us could get the darned jar open."