Beware of a Car Park Scam - Maybe?

A/N: How I wish I could claim authorship of this little story, but it arrived anonymously in my wife's social media feed.  It raised a chuckle on a cold, wet and otherwise dismal day and I hope it will do the same for you.  So, anonymous author, whoever you are, I hope you don't mind me giving your work the wider circulation it deserves. Nice Job and Thank You!

PS

I used a variation on this theme to write a story that won the Limousin Writers 2014 short story competition!

                                   *    *    *

Sainsbury’s Car Park Scam – Beware

Monday September 16th 2013 at 5.00pm.

Please be warned that over the last month I have become the victim of a clever ‘Eastern European’ scam while out shopping.

I was simply dropping into my local Sainsbury’s supermarket for a bit of shopping when it turned out to be quite an experience for me. Please don’t be naïve enough to think it could not happen to you or your friends.

Here’s how the scam operates.

Two very attractive, 20 to 21 year old girls came over to me as I was packing away my shopping into the boot of the car and started cleaning my windscreen with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

When I thanked them and offered a tip they said “No” and asked me instead to take them to another supermarket: in my case the local Tesco.

I agreed and they both climbed into the back seat of the car and we set off. On the the way there they started undressing until both were completely naked in the back seat.

I pulled over to remonstrate and that’s when one of them climbed over into the front seat and began crawling all over my lap, thrusting herself against me and touching me intimately, while the other one stole my wallet.

I have had my wallet stolen on August 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th; also, on September 4th, 6th, 13th and twice yesterday.

So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam.

The best times seem to be just before lunch and at about 4.30 in the afternoon.

PS

Aldi have cheap wallets in stock at £1.99 each, but Lidl have them at £1.75 and look better!