Tense Vibrations

ENSE VIBRATIONS

The following story is not mine and belongs to an anonymous author. Should the author not wish me to give it a wider circulation and identifies her/himself to me I will immediately take it down

Mrs. Johnson came home one afternoon to hear a loud buzzing coming from her daughter’s bedroom and hurried to investigate. 

To her horror she found her daughter lying naked on her bed with a vibrator.

“Agnes, whatever are you doing?”

“Mum, I’m thirty-five, I still live with my parents and this is the closest I’ll ever get to having a husband.”

Several days later Mr. Johnson heard a loud buzzing coming from his den and when he investigated found Agnes lying naked on his couch with a vibrator.

“Agnes, for goodness sake, whatever are you doing?’” He cried in horror.

“Sorry dad,” she replied sheepishly, “ but I’m thirty-five, unmarried and still living with my parents and reckon this is the nearest I’ll get to having a husband.”

At the weekend Agnes and her mother heard a loud buzzing coming from the den and when they went inside found Mr. Johnson sitting on the couch with a six pack in one hand and a vibrator in the other.

His wife gasped. “Charles, whatever do you think you are doing?” 

Mr. Johnson looked up with a silly grin on his face. 

“I’m just about to watch the game with the son-in law, do you want to join us.”