Chapter Thirteen

I wanna dedicate this to Nicole, a close friend of mine. She was one of the first people that I knew personally to read LTJ. She's a great friend and really supportive towards my writing.

Thanks for being such a great friend <3

Enjoy :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Framing Hanley- Alone in this bed

Simple Plan- Take My Hand

Chapter Thirteen:

“Come on, it’s been two days!” Cynthia whined, trying to pull the blanket from my grasp. I rolled over and pulled the blanket over my head, my back facing her. The sun was shining through my half open curtain. It was Sunday afternoon and I didn’t feel like getting out of bed. In fact I didn’t feel like doing anything. Depressive, I know.

“What happened?” She asked, sitting on the edge of the bed. I didn’t open my eyes, afraid that if I did I would be blinded by the sun.

What happened? I’ll tell you what happened. Great, now I’m talking to myself. I hate being in love!

“Troy sent me a text saying stuff that he wouldn’t,” I started, “Maybe, well, he would say that stuff but no in the way it was typed.

“Huh?” Was her response.

A frustrated sight left my mouth, I sat up and turned towards her.

“Troy is in England, a place where girls are popped out looking like super models. Why would he want m-," I didn’t get to finish my sentence, Cynthia slapped me.

I held my right cheek in my hand, too shocked to feel the stinging in my cheek.

“Must I slap some more sense into you?” Cynthia threatened, raising her hand again.

Gosh, she is so violent.

“No!” I squealed moving up my bed, trying to get away from Cynthia and her damned hand. I hurriedly looked around my room, searching for a weapon to use against her.

“Good. Now,” She wrapped her hand around my wrist, pulling me up, “Come.”

She led me to the bathroom and made me face the mirror. The bathroom was a pale pink colour, the toilet a sparkling white colour, a medium size shower in the corner and a counter against the wall with two sinks and a mirror perched on the wall.

“You see that girl?” She pointed at my reflection. I nodded my head.

“Well she is a beautiful chick,” She started.

“Are you calling me a baby chicken?” I asked, raising an eyebrow at her in the mirror. She glared at me and raised her hand again.

I put my hands up and zipped my mouth shut.

“As I was saying,” She glanced at me, “She is a smart and kind girl,” Dragging out the word girl, I smirked at her.

“I’m not that pretty,” I muttered.

She slapped me, again.

There was a knock on the bathroom door and a second later it revealed a nervous looking Trey, with the house phone in his hand. It looked as if he was going to break out in a sweat at any given second, I glanced worriedly at him.

“It’s,” He swallowed deeply, his Adams apple bouncing in his throat. He cleared his throat and spoke again, “It’s Troy.”

My face fell, “Tell him I’m out.” He looked at me for a moment before he put the phone back to his ear. Cynthia rubbed my shoulder comfortingly, she smiled encouragingly at me. I had been ignoring all form of communication with Troy. I knew that I was being childish, I blamed all the strong emotions on my period.