Chapter Three

Sorry it's been such a long wait :/

Enjoy:)

Sorry if any of the language offends anyone in anyway, it'll probably be the last time I use vulgar words in this story. You can just beep it out :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three: I can't unlove you.

''You are such a whore!'' Cynthia spat at me as a crowd started materializing out of no where around us. She had been throwing insult after insult at me for the past two days and right now I was getting very pissed of with her.

''Says the girl who lost her virginity to a guy in a closet!'' I countered. There was a collective gasp all around us but my eyes stayed glued to Cynthia. She looked as if she was about to stab me with a spoon.

With a shriek she lunged at me and we both fell to the floor, she pulled my hair and I returned the pull. Soon we were both pulled away from each other, Joshua was holding her and some guy was holding me.

The Principal made sure that we followed him to his office and when we sat down Cynthia was literally bawling her eyes out saying how I had insulted her and what not. I rolled my eyes and the Principal asked me, ''Is that true?'' There was really no point in denying it so I nodded my head.

The Principal sighed and told me that I was suspended for three days I shurgged my shoulders and got up from my seat. I walked to my locker and standing there was the really hot guy from when I went and got a pie.

He was leaning on my locker with his hands in his pockets, he didn't blend in with my school. Why is he here again?

He must have heard my foot steps echo on the cheap tiles because he looked up and smiled at me. His smile made me catch my breath and I stumbled over my two feet.

''Hey.'' He greeted once I had reached my locker without falling flat on my face.

''Sup.'' I replied and started unpacking my bag and packed all the books that I had homework to do in.

''Aren't you susposed to be in class?'' I heard him asked as I packed my huge Maths textbook in my bag.

''Nope. Got suspended for three days.'' I told him casually. He looked at me shocked and I heard him mumble 'and I thought she was shy.'

''What was that?'' I questioned him

''Oh nothing, don't worry about it.'' I let it go and walked out of the school doors and started down the road towards my house.

***

I was laying on my bed when I updated my status on the chatting site,

Anyone up for a chit-chat ;)

I realized I really had to pee so I quickly went and when I did, I noticed that Troy had sent me a message.

Quater:

Hey love, I've missed you.

My heart squeezed when I read that, I quickly typed a reply.

JayJay<3:

I've missed you too <3 I'm sorry it's been so long since we've spoken :( School has been rough :/

He asked what had happened and I jumped into the whole story about what happened with Cynthia and how I got suspended. I could see in the way he typed that he was angry and I knew he was thinking about buying a plane ticket and coming all the way here just to give me a hug. He had told me that so many times before.

God, I love him so much.

We chatted for the rest of night just him and I, that's how I would love things to be. It was one message that he sent me that made my heart stop.

Quater:

I can't unlove you.

I honestly didn't know how to reply to him, I sat staring at the screen and just thought about it.

JayJay<3:

:) I know.

And then I went to bed.

Thinking about the love of my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if it's short, or if it sucks :(

Vote,comment or fan?

<3123BaByCheeks