Chapter Two

So here it is :)

So guys please I won't upload until I get atleast 5 votes.. And I know that is alot to ask or whatever but please there is not point in writing a story when no one likes it so if you do please either vote,comment or fan.

Thanks and enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two- Yummy, isn't it?

''I'm sorry!'' I sort of squealed while removing my hand off of his. He just chuckled and shook his head.

''Here take the pie, you look like you could use it.'' He said while putting the pie in my hand. Would it be weird if I said his hands were hot?

"Why thank you, I do believe my hands are very hot," The guy mused, I looked down embarrassed, not believeing I just said that out loud.

"You enjoy that pie, yeah?" I nodded my head.

''Thanks.'' I told him while tilting my neck to see his face probably. He was that tall!

He just nodded and carried on walking while I went to the till to pay. The cashier was looking at me weirdly because I assume; my face still resembled a poor tomatoe. Once that was done I went to go sit outside on the bench and whipped out my spoon. Yeah I came prepared.

Just as I was about to dig in someone sat next to me, I mechanically turned my head to the person who had interrupted the mine and the pies moment when I saw it was the guy with the hot hands.

He just sat there, staring at me with the spoon hanging in the air and my mouth half open. While looking at him in the eyes I lifted the spoon to my mouth and finally tasted heaven in the form of a pie. I closed my eyes and let the blueberry sauce tickle my taste buds.

I don't know how long it had been until I had finally opened my eyes again.

And yes.

He still sat there.

Just staring at me.

''Uhm...'' I started and just put my spoon down, ''Is there anything you would like?''

He nodded his head.

''What?'' I asked slowly, afraid he was going to say you and then he would drag me to a dark alley way and rape me.

''A bite.'' He simply replied.

Oh hell to the no.

''No.'' I said while taking another bite.

''Please.'' He begged me while casually putting his arm around my shoulders, I could feel the muscles of his arm raditating heat through my t-shirt and I had to fight the urge to lean my neck on to his arm. I didn't notice during my internal dillema to notice the fact that he had picked up my spoon and had eaten a piece of my pie.

"Hey!'' I said stretching out the 'e'

''Hello.'' He retorted chuckling. His British accent sounding so strong when he spoke.

''Haha.'' I replied rolling my eyes.

He just sent me a wink and tightened his arm around my shoulders.

''Uhm you are kind of in my bubble.'' I told him while moving away from his arm.

''Oh. I'm sorry.'' To tell you the truth he didn't look sorry, no he looked quite the opposite. Like he was in on a secret that I knew nothing about.

''No worries.'' I assured him, shrugging my shoulders.

I carried on eating the pie while watching a couple across the road sitting on a bench, they looked so in love and happy. I wondered if that was going to be me someday and if I was I sincerly hoped that I was going to be so happy and in love with Troy.

I offered the hot guy the last piece of the pie and he just took it with a smile.

I wondered what his name was and if his name was as hot as his face. His blue eyes always lit up when he smiled, he had dimples and his dark hair was always blowing around in the wind. A grey sweater complimented his strong chest and broad shoulders, showing off his toned arms, dressed in a pair of well fitted black jeans and a pair of some fancy shoes.

He was absolutely gorgeous.

I must have been checking him out for about five minutes because suddenly I saw his lips turn up in smirk.

His hand reached up and rubbed his index finger in the corner of my mouth, when he pulled it back and I saw it had a bit of blueberry sauce on his finger. Then he did the unthinkable he put his finger in his mouth and sucked the sauce off.

''Yummy. Isn't it?'' He said and shot me wink.

I laughed awkwardly and starting standing up. He also stood and before I could walk away he grabbed my wrist.

''Can I walk you home?'' He asked and I nodded, we walked side by side to my house and he walked me to the door. Can someone tell me why I was letting an absolute stranger walk me home home? Yeah, neiter can I.

''Will I see you again?'' He asked hopefully and I just smirked.

''We'll have to see won't we?'' I winked and walked into my house. Sliding down the front door I put my hands in my head, why was I flirting with him?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please guys feedback would make me updare faster and it will be longer so please.

Vote,comment and maybe a fan?

OhMandyXD