Chapter Twelve

Hey guys, here's the next chapter. Hope you like.

Enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twelve

“Did you pack my extra rugby shirt?” Troy asked. Cynthia smirked at me from her place on the couch. He had been gone for about a week now, it was funny that he only realised now that his shirt was missing.

“About that,” I said sheepishly, my face growing hot.

On the other side of the line Troy laughed a deep belly laugh that made my tummy flip. I felt like wrapping my arms around myself and swinging from side to side at how ridiculously happy I was. I could feel the blood rushing through my veins, my heart thumping against my rib cage and my skin warm from the blush.

I was feeling like this just because he laughed?

God, I was turning into such a girl. Cynthia mouthed something to me.

Pulling the phone away from my ear I asked her, “What?”

Shaking her head at me if I was stupid she said, “Give me the phone.”

My eyes widening I shook my head furiously, “No.”

“What?” I heard Troy’s voice ask, did he have bionic hearing?

“Not you.” I told him, bringing the mobile back to my ear.

“Just let me talk to him.” Cynthia whined, narrowing my eyes at her I pushed the phone into her hand, “Make it quick. He doesn’t have much time.” I told her, “And that means I don’t have much time to talk to him,” I said more to myself. She grinned and winked at me, making me shake my head.

Cynthia told me she would be back in a second, she walked out the room with my phone in her hand leaving me wide mouthed.

Sitting on the couch, I twiddled my thumbs and biting my lower lips. What were they talking about? Were they talking about me? Was she telling him that I was a bad friend? Was she flirting with him?

Frowning, I scolded myself for thinking so low of Cynthia. She wouldn’t do that to me.

Ten minutes later Cynthia walked back into the room with a big fat smile on her face, “I’ll see you tomorrow,” She gave me a hug and handed me my phone. Waving she walked out the room, her dark red hair swinging behind her, I was envious of her hair. It was gorgeous.

“Love, you there?” Troy asked me, shaking the thoughts away I smiled to myself. His voice made my toes curl.

“Yeah, I’m here.”

We spoke for about an hour before he told me that he had to get back to class, my heart broke a little. It would be a whole day until I could talk to him again.

“One thing before I hang up,” He said, making me thank the Lord above, a few more seconds with him, “How are things back home?”

“I’m not home,” I told him, curling my feet underneath me on the couch. It was getting colder outside every second and Trey would be coming home in about an hour and I wanted to make him something nice to thank him for letting me stay.

“What?” He shouted, his voice going deep, “Where are you Jasmine?” That was the first time he had ever said my name and it sent shivers down my spine, ending in a warm tingle.

“Home is in your arms,” I whispered.

“Oh Jasmine.” Troy whispered, his voice husky. It felt as if his voice was some sort of blanket, wrapping itself around me. Warming me up, making my skin glow softly.

“I miss you,” I told him softly.

“Oh baby, I miss you too. So much.”

We said bye after that, I was on the verge of tears. Must be my period, I hate being a girl sometimes.

Padding my way to the kitchen after I had changed into a pair of warm sweats, a long sleeved t-shirt and a pair of big fluffy slippers I was ready to begin my feast.

Rolling my sleeves up I got to work.

-*-

I smiled proudly as Trey nearly let his jaw drop to the floor, I had really out done myself.

I made a sticky chicken recipe I once read in a magazine, I added some rice to the side and a few vegetables. Two steaming plates of yummy food was on the table, just calling out for us to eat them.

“Wow, Jasmine it looks delicious.” Trey said as he shrugged off his suit jacket and placed his briefcase on the floor. I smiled and said thanks.

“Well eat up.” I said, Trey didn’t waste any time. In about five minutes his plate was wiped clean, not one piece of evidence was left.

Trey smiled brightly at me from his chair, he patted his stomach and winked at me making me giggle.

“That was really nice, thank you.” Troy thanked me, “Is there any dessert?” He joked.

Gasping, I threw my napkin at him.

“Well you should go get cleaned up and go to bed,” He told me, swatting my hands away from picking up my plate, “I got this.”

Smiling, I told him that I would see him in the morning. When I reached the bedroom I grabbed a pair of sleepwear, underwear and made my way to the bathroom.

Climbing out of the shower, I had the feeling of being spontaneous so I grabbed my phone that I had placed on the closed toilet seat. Putting it on camera phone, I wrote Troy’s name with a heart around it and stood in front of the mirror making it look like I was kissing the heart, with a click I took the picture

Inspecting it I let a smile, I should become a photographer. I take pretty sick pictures.

Scrolling down to Troy’s name I sent him the picture, crossing my fingers that he liked it.

Quickly getting dressed I wrapped my wet hair in a towel, not wanting to get sick any time soon. It would just give my Mom stress and my Dad would shit on my head if I intentionally got myself sick.

Jumping on to the bed I stared at my phone waiting for his text and drying my hair with the towel. Five minutes later my hair was dry and my phone had beeped. Grinning I opened the text.

Troy CarMichael, sent you a message at 20:56

Jasmine, you just made my night.

That is going as my wallpaper.

You look beautiful <3

My heart thumped wildly, so wildly I was surprised when Trey didn’t come into the bedroom demanding what the noise was all about. Shakily, I texted him back.

Message was sent at 21:00 to, Troy CarMichael

It was nothing. I was just feeling spontaneous.

What are you up to?

I slipped the blankets over me and rolled onto my stomach, holding my mobile in my hands. It beeped.

Troy CarMichael, sent you a message at 21:02

I’m going out for a drink with my mates.

Speak to you tomorrow.

Sleep well.

My eyebrows scrunched in confusions, that didn’t sound like him. I didn’t reply to his message. What if he had a pretty girl mate? What if he was tired of being with a girl that wasn’t as smart as him and wanted a girl more mature than me? I was still in high school.

It was more like babysitting than dating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, please tell me what you thought. Sorry that it was short.

Vote,comment and fan?

OhMandyXD