Chapter Six

I'm sorry if this chapter doesn't make much sense, I'm really sick so the pills are really making me bleggh.

I will edit it at a later stage if there are any mistakes.

Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Six: I'll go get extra pillows, make a barrier.

Don't panic, don't panic. I kept on telling myself as I scrolled through the pictures on google. Finally finding a reasonably pretty yet believable picture of a teenage girl and I pressed send and held my breath.

I heard the other Troy sigh and the click of his laptop as he closed it.

"I'll take the couch." I told him and logged out of the site. He shook his head and said,"No, we'll share the bed," He brought up his hand to stop my protest," I'll go and get extra pillows and put them between us." He finished off with a 'now-shut-up-I'm-right' tone. I nodded my head defeated and got my pajamas before I went to the bathroom.

I pulled on my pajamas and brushed my teeth with one hand while with the other I brushed my hair and sprayed some deodorant, I really didn't want to smell all sweaty. The vanilla scent of my deodorant filled the bathroom and I gathered in the smell, it smelt so delicious, almost like when my Mom used to bake vanilla biscuits for me.

I hoped she was okay, with that sad thought I spat out the toothpaste and tied my hair up in a bun. Re-entering Troy's bedroom, I stood awkwardly and stared at the bed that was divided by two pillows going down the middle. Yet something inside of me was telling me that those meaningless pillows weren't going to keep Troy on his side of the bed, that thought on a scale of one to ten terrified me at a 8 and had me excited at about a 9.

"Which side of the bed do you want?" Troy asked, startling me.

"Uhm, y-you c-c-can pick." I sputtered out embarrassingly, since when do I stutter? Troy smirked and fell down on the right hand side of the bed, once he was comfortable he patted the unoccupied side. Taking small, hesitant steps towards the bed I sat down on it and pulled the covers over me.

"Goodnight, my love." I froze.

It. Couldn't. Be. Him.

-*-

"Morning sweetheart." Trey smiled up from the paper that he was reading. I smiled at him and said a goodmorning.

I grabbed a apple and sat on a stool next to the kitchen counter, a few minutes later Troy walked in and the memory of this morning invaded my mind.

You know when you're in that half asleep haze and you fell warm and oh so comfortable, two warm arms was wrapped around me securely, holding me to a muscles chest. Using the best concentration I could muster I pried my eyes opened and most the of my senses come back to me, my leg was draped around Troys waist, crushing our lower halves against each other.

Before I could unhook my leg from his waist, his calloused hand held it down by placed his hand on my thigh,"Don't you dare remove that leg of yours, love." I swear, his morning voice was seriously the sexiest shit, ever.

The pillow barrier between us was useless, somehow during the night both pillows had ended up on the bedroom floor, Troy's hair was tousled, he had black sweatpants on that were gorgeously contrasting with his sexy pale skin. No matter how much I would like to have denied it, Troy was gorgeous and I was consciously becoming quite aware, that this morning, the sun wasn't the only thing that had risen.