Chapter 15

A/N: Final Chapter, thank you everyone who has commented and voted! You guys might hate me after this one... ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles' POV:

I walk away from the scene, from Derek's painfully honest words. I knew they were true, I knew he was going to say them eventually, but I just didn't want him to.

Tears roll down my face, like I'm freaking Niagra Falls, each one reminding me of Derek. Why it had to end like this is a puzzle to me, before that stupid bitch got him, he had something for me. I knew he did.

I continue walking into the woods, not even knowing nor caring what direction I was going. I just needed to get as far away from him as possible. Before I even had a chance to realise, I heard footsteps running through the woods towards me. I looked up, a small part of me hoping it was Derek, to see Scott and the rest of the pack coming towards us.

"Stiles! Where's Derek!?" Scott asks.

I can't even respond, I merely gesture to the direction of Kate's hideout, and lower my head again. Some of the pack split off to go and find Derek, whilst Scott and Lydia stay with me. Lydia takes my hand, and I look up at her. She has a welcoming smile on her face, which comforts me slightly. "What's wrong?" She asks, whilst Scott wipes away a few stray tears from my face.

"H-He s-said th-at" I begin through sniffs, speaking with difficulty. "he do-esn't w-want me. Oh, Kate is-s gone."

"Gone?" Lydia asks, and I nod in response. She shares a look with Scott, before returning to look at me.

"Oh Stiles." She sighs. She wraps her arms around my neck, and pulls me into a deep embrace. Her hug was nice, and completely unexpected - because I'm pretty sure this is the last thing Lydia Martin would do.

"I'm going to kill him. I'm going to destroy him that stupid-" Scott begins to rant.

"No Scott" Lydia instructs him. "No you won't, it's not fair on him."

"Well it's not fair on Stiles to have his heart torn into shreds like this!" Scott argues, gesturing to me.

"Derek doesn't remember anything Scott, so you can't blame him for not wanting to be a part of something he doesn't even remember anymore." In response to Lydia's extremely valid point, Scott just huffs. Throughout the whole little argument, Lydia held me in a firm hold. It was nice, well... when you're upset anyone's embrace is nice. But it was especially sentimental coming from Lydia.

"I'm going to go see the rest of the pack." Scott grumbles.

Derek''s POV:

I sit on the concrete floor, outside of the buildings, holding my head in my hands. I didn't mean to upset Stiles, I honestly didn't. The words just came out before I thought them through. I feel incredibly guilty for my behaviour. I know I care for Stiles, just not quite as much as he cares for me - yet. However my wolf side wants me to, he knows that Stiles is the one for me. Maybe I should just listen to it, maybe it'll be right, I think to myself.

Isaac and the twins rush up to me, panicking thinking I was hurt, but I told them I was fine. I got up, and I told them everything that happened, apart from what I said to Stiles. Honestly, I was appalled and embarrassed by what I've done to him, in the past and just now. I always end up hurting him. He doesn't need to be hurt, especially not by someone he cares so strongly about.

Scott storms up to me after a while, and I don't protest his attack. I deserve it, I deserve all of it. He hits me endlessly on my chest, not really hurting too much, but then he kicks me. He kicks me in the groin. I let out a weak yelp as my entire body falls to the floor, face first. Scott has a good kick, I have to admit. Isaac picks me up off of the floor, and tells Scott to stop, but before he does stop he lands one final punch on my face. Leaving a small bruise that I know won't heal easily.