Chapter 5

Stiles' POV:

Did Derek seriously just ask me that? Derek just asked me to stay. "I...e...um...er...I" I mutter. I wanted to scream yes at him, but the word wouldn't come. It was as if someone had cut out my tongue, I was mute from saying the word 'yes'. Butterflies started to form in the pit of my stomach - from the fear of staying with Derek, for what he could do to me, but also from craving him.

"It's okay if you don't want to. I guess." Derek says with a hint of dismay. He drops his glare to the floor and he scratches at the back of his neck.

"Yes." I manage to choke out. I give a nervous chuckle at the sad, green eyes looking at me.

At this, his smile blooms on his face and I see his eyes light up. "Come here then." he says and pulls my wrist towards him. The sheer force Derek has behind him makes me unbalanced and fall on top of him on the bed, I can feel his muscular frame underneath me and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying it a lot.

"I didn't say come on top of me Stiles." He says in a jokingly way. We both laugh and Derek continues "but it's not like I'm not enjoying this." My heart warms at his words, reassuring me that he does want me.

"Maybe I didn't fall." I respond in a mischievous tone. Derek brings out this entire new side of me, one I never knew I had.

To get me off of him he pushes me, but without realising his own force he pushes me off and onto the floor. "Stiles! Are you alright!?" He calls out to me. I laugh on the floor and he cracks up too, his husky laugh makes my heart boil with pleasure. My back does ache a little bit, but the adrenaline pumping through my body makes me forget it in an instant.

I reach up an arm to Derek for him to pull me up, but when he takes it I pull him down towards me instead and he falls on top of me this time. We lie on the ground - chest to chest, our legs intertwined. I can feel everything. We both laugh again and end up looking in each other's eyes. My hand creeps round to his head and starts caressing his hair, my fingers running a marathon in it. It makes it's way down tracing the line of his spine down to his hips. My hand runs freely over his body, and slowly travels south and  clasps around his butt giving it a tight squeeze, resulting in a growl being released from Derek's mouth. "Oh shit" I think to myself at the low throated supple snarl.

Derek picks me up and throws me onto his bed, I shift backwards so my back is against the head board of his bed. My heart pumps so hard it practically jumps out of my skin. Derek makes his way over to me and places himself next to me, resting against the head board. His arm comes round my shoulder and gently pulls me towards his head. Derek lies a gentle kiss on my forehead and whispers "you're a pain in the ass Stiles, literally." The kiss sends a shot of adrenaline through my body, even if it was only a peck. I knew I was blushing, I felt my cheeks blossoming pink shades the moment his lips were upon my skin. I wanted more, I needed more.

"Don't tell me you didn't love it." I continue and plant a kiss on his chin in return.

"I liked it." Derek begins, a bright smile appears on my face. "but not as much as I like you." My cheeks burn even pinker and Derek chuckles at the sight of them. Derek lowers us down so we are lying on the bed with our heads resting on his pillows. He turns me on my side and replicates my position, cocooning me with his body. He rests his head on my shoulder and his arm slowly shrinks down past my hips and settles around my ass. Derek  grasps my butt in a gentle but firm squeeze. Throughout it, I let out a sigh and Derek teases me with another kiss behind my ear, and leaves a trail of them on my neck. With each kiss he leaves, more and more adrenaline builds up inside me until I feel high on Derek's kisses.

"Now that was nicer than you are." I exclaim. Derek brings his arm back up and around my abdomen area. He holds me there, and let's out a contented sigh. "But I'm going to be a pest now Derek, just warning you." Derek's eyes are closed and he just grunts in annoyance. I release myself from his grip and pull up the covers over myself and Derek, I then turn around so I am facing him. I reposition myself so my forehead rests on his pecks, they aren't the most comfortable things in the world purely from the muscular depth behind them. My arms reach round so my hands find his face and I stroke his cheeks gently, His cheeks are soft, as a puppy. Derek's hands reach round and hold me around my waist, just above my tailbone.

"You're beautiful Derek, you know that right? You're beautiful." I state whilst continuing to stroke his soft skin. My fingers start to stoke his stubble and Derek shies away from it. "Never! Derek Hale ticklish?" I continue to run my fingers over his stubble and his chin, getting a high pitched - Well, for Derek -  giggle out of him. The sound of his laughter warms me inside, it makes me gleam with joy that I make the sourest wolf in Beacon Hills, and probably the whole werewolf world, laugh.

"Shut up Stiles!" Derek responds, his hands quickly reach up and tickle my upper waist. My body wriggles around under his feathering fingers. A sharp squeal escapes my mouth and Derek replaces his hands above my tailbone. Derek's head moves closer to mine and his forehead rests against my own. Our breaths are in sync, and his lips come closer to my face, and they plant a peck on the tip of my nose. Anticipation grows inside as well as frustration at how I just wish he'd lay one on my lips.

I return the favour, but Derek moves his nose upwards and I place a kiss on his lips instead. My eyes almost pop out of their lids in shock, I knew Derek had done that on purpose by the feel of his smile underneath my lip. Our lips lock together and his hands slide up and down my back until finally resting on the back of my head. His tongue slips in and travels it's way into every corner of my mouth, exploring it. His fingers are running through my hair which makes my lips and tongue kiss harder. Derek releases a low groan from the hardened kiss. We kiss for what feels like an hour, but in reality was only a minute, my stomach is doing somersaults through the process. Reality hasn't sunk in that I'm finally kissing him, something I've wanted to do for a long time. I pull back from the kiss, with all the will power I could find, and we rest our heads together gazing into our partners eyes.

"I like you Derek, I like you so much. You're perfect okay." I whisper. Derek smiles and closes his eyes preparing to sleep. I reposition myself on Derek's pecks, my arms around his back and close my own eyes to get some rest. Derek rests his head on mine, as gently as he can. We prepare to fall asleep in each other's arms. I listen to his heartbeat, steady and constant.

A wild smile appears on my face, I just kissed Derek Hale. Holy shit. I feel the need to check my fingers to make sure I'm not dreaming, I can feel ten fingers/thumbs on my skin from Derek so I must be awake. Extreme relief blows through my mind like a howling wind, something I've been longing to do with Derek has just happened. It actually happened. My eyes close themselves in content and I continue beaming.

Before I drift off to sleep, Derek whispers into my ear "I like you too Stiles, I like everything about you. You're flawless."