Chapter 10

A/N: Sorry It's been a while, been revising hard for my exams but I only have a few left so I'll hopefully get back into this. Thank you for all the reads! Comments and Votes are all appreciated too :) 

Stiles' POV:

At some point during the late evening, after at least an hour of relentless coitus from Kate and Derek, a long and treacherous time, I manage to make out two snoring werewolves. It's now or never, I think to myself, I slowly creak the door handle down and escape through the door, lingering when I see a small movement from the bed. I look over and I see Derek, wrapped up with Kate. My heart immediately wrenches at the thought, and my gut pangs a sharp and powerful pain. Seeing, and hearing, the one you love make love to someone else destroys you. It absolutely destroys you. I continue to creep out of the bedroom, and take one last glance back at Derek, who seems pretty content with Kate in his bed. The sight make me want to scream, it makes me want to scream so loud the entire town will hear it. I want to kick something, I want to kick the wall... and Derek. Yeah, kicking him would give me a huge sense of satisfaction. However now isn't the best time considering I'm trying to escape this room and not spark up werewolf war against myself.

I manage to reach the spiral staircase, and ease my way down step by step going as slow as I possibly can. I dread to think what would happen if they woke up, but I contain my apprehension and continue to proceed towards the exit. I need to get out of here before I literally explode. The door was a slight problem, it's loud and heavy and is surely going to wake them up. I guess if I'm quick, I can make it to the elevator in time and into my car so they hopefully won't put up a chase. Plus they're sound asleep, so it'll take them time to get up and pursue me... right? The door is the only way out anyway so I have no choice. I grab hold of it and glide it open, it makes a quiet sliding noise as it grinds against the ground. I pray that it hasn't woken them up. I swiftly make my way through a small gap between the door and the wall, and repeat the process at the other side. How that happened with only minimal noise is completely unknown to me but I decide to just go with it.

Outside of the door I think back to Derek, and what I've just witness. I curse. I curse again and again under my breath. Why the hell would Derek make me come to his place, just so I can watch and hear him fuck Kate. Anger just boils inside me, Derek used to be a total ass but this is a whole new freaking level of asshole-ness.

During the elevator ride down I start to think the whole situation through, and wonder how Derek got back so quickly and why he was even with Kate. Maybe they just got together, and they talked and agreed to have a ceasefire and have some celebratory sex to make it official. I thought Derek liked me, I really did. The way he was with me wasn't how friends act around each other. I was clearly wrong, Derek screwed me over. He toyed with me, and he's ruined me. I trusted him, I loved him, I desired him and now? Nothing. I feel nothing towards Derek, nothing but regret and the realisation of my horrible decision.

It's dark outside, and I glance down at my phone to see the time. My phone screen reads 10:47. Disregarding the time I hop into my jeep and slam down on the accelerator. Hopefully none of my dad's force will catch me driving at this speed but I seriously need to talk to someone, to anyone, I don't care who I just need to talk and to release all these emotions and this rage burning inside me. My jeep finds it's way towards Scott's house, I guess it's routine to me. I knew he wouldn't have left, none of the pack would have listened to Derek's advice and actually left. We're all too disobedient. I need my best friend now to console me, I need him now more than ever.

"Hey Mrs McCall." I say sheepishly after practically knocking the door down.

"Stiles! What are you doing here!?" She questions.