epilogue

• Dedicated to All my amazing readers. <3

Picture on the side is yes her dress. :)

Epilogue

ARABELLAS POV

Shivers broke out along my arms when I finally saw myself in the mirror. The bruises had faded and the cuts healed leaving my skin smooth and clear. My hair was pulled up in an elegant twist and I had finally convinced my mom to let me were only a small tiara and plain veil.

When I had finally gotten back to the castle, and after spending some time in the hospital, my mom started bringing up the wedding again. It had to be postponed a month because of our condition and she was quick to make up for lost time.

When we had my old dress in for a fitting one day I finally stood up to my mom and soon the dress was back on the hanger at the store. After being through everything we had been through my mom basically gave Demtri and I full reign on the wedding, the way it should have been all along.

We had made it a much smaller affair, with about half as many people attending and a lot less ostentatious decorations than it had been. To say that my mother was upset was an understatement but she had eventually gotten over it.

“You almost ready?”

Kara’s sweet voice came from my side. I turned from the mirror and smiled when I saw her. She was wearing a deep blue dress that fit her absoulty perfect. Her hair had been curled and piled on top of her head and her blue eyes wear shining as she grinned at me.

I took the larger bouquet out of her hands, “Yeah, yeah I’m ready.”

She looked at my doubtfully, “Are you sure?”

My stomach filled with nerves again as I thought about walking down the aisle. I wanted to get down there as soon as I could but I was also nervous. What if something went wrong? What if it didn’t work out as we had planned?

“You’ll be down there right?” I asked her again smoothing out my dress even though I knew it would still be perfect.

She laughed out loud, “Arabella, of course I will be there. I’ll be standing right next to you the whole time.”

I laughed too as I seemed how stupid I was being. As my maid of honor Kara was going to be right by my side, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Kara was my only bridesmaid and it didn’t seem right if I were to have anyone else next to me. My heart lurched as I thought of Lizzie and I knew that she would have loved Kara and would have loved the wedding.

“Arabella!” My mom screeched and opened the door, “What are you doing? You need to get down there right now!”

Kara who was by now used to my mom’s frantic ways just rolled her eyes and pulled me out the door. My mom stood behind us and I could hear her talking but it was like my mind wasn’t comprehending what she was saying.