Chapter 5

So i wanna dedicate this to xxbabeecakesxx beacuase she spread the word about my story and told other people to read it and the comments and words she told me about my story really made my smile so thankyou!(:

And this is what i think Kara will look like>>>>>>>

Ch. 5

DEMTRI'S POV

"So, was she as hot as in all the magazines?" Ashton asked over the phone; I had called him as soon as I had been able to escape into my room which was about 30 seconds ago.

I thought back to when I first got out of the plane and saw Arabella, and yeah she was definitely hotter than I had ever guessed! And in that dress; OH MY GOD! I had almost passed out when I saw her, but what I remembered the most about her was the fact that, over all, she just seemed uncomfortable.

"Hell yeah!" I yelled into the phone. I threw myself onto my bed.

"Haha. I am so jealous man!" Ashton laughed.

"Don’t be; she is a total bitch. Worse than I could have imagined." I thought back to when she first spoke; telling everyone that she was cold like it was our fault. I mean she was the one who wore that dress.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. She is horrible! I really hope that my parents don’t make me go through with this marriage thingy. I do not want to spend the rest of my life with that thing."

"Wow! You are really making me realize how lucky I am that I am still single and ready to mingle!"

"Ughhh. I know! Gosh. What I wouldn't give to go and have a drink right now."

"Why don't you?"

"We have this stupid dinner thing that, apparently, I have to go to." I rolled my eyes.

"This is one of those times that i am glad that my dad owns a bank and not the country!"

"Don’t rub it in!"

"Haha. You are in a bad mood!"

"Ughhhh. I'm sorry man, but I don’t know what to do!" I groaned.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, "Hang on, Ashton." I said, tossing the phone on my bed and getting up.