Chapter 25

Yes. Yes that it a wedding dress on the side. IT IS TIME! hehe(: Well that is her mom choice of dress(: lol

Ok the song on the side is Belle that is in Beauty and the Beast. I am a HUGE disney freak! I listen to this song for fun daily! hehe(: But I think this song is so cool becuase at 2:18 these are the words: Oh, isn't this amazing? It's my fav'rite part because --- you'll see Here's where she meets Prince Charming But she won't discover that it's him 'til chapter three! I just thought that cool because it says 'she wont discover its him till chapter 3' well i know its way past chapter 3 but i thought that that was really cool!!

Ch. 25

ARABELL’A POV

Weddings.

Marriage.

Love.

Happiness.

Words that usually brought smiles and tears of happiness to everyone’s faces were now the very things that were making my world fall apart. Words that hold meaning to people- words that hold joy and hope to so many people now brings the opposite feelings to me.

When the words appeared on paper my tears made it nearly impossible for me to see them clearly. One day I hoped that I may be able to feel happiness when I thought about those words and the things promised with them. 

But right now, right here, I didn’t think it was possible for me to ever feel that way again. Not even Daniel’s face or voice could save me from the black hole I was falling in to.

This afternoon was when it all started. I knew that things where getting real. But this afternoon they suddenly became too real.

Everyone cooed and fussed over me.  I barely felt the fingers the pulled and tugged on the dress I was wearing. I barely heard the squeals of pleasure and the whispers of jealousy.

“Well I think it is lovely but I do have many other designs I made for you so if you’re not a hundred percent on it, then let’s look at some more.”  Dacio suggested as she straightened out the veil that was hanging gracefully down my back.

I raised my head and met my own eyes that were reflected in the mirror. I could faintly see the tears in them and I blinked rapidly hoping to hide them from everybody else. I knew that it would only make me feel worse but my eyes headed downward.