Chapter 11

I wanna dedicate this to momamoose because she is an amazing and talented author so go check out her books people!:-D

Ch. 11

ARABELLA'S POV

“You are so looking for him.” Lizzie accused me and poked me in the ribs.

“I am so not.” I told her but I’m sure the blush on my cheeks gave it away a little.

“Then why are you looking at the door ever five minutes?”

It was true as much as I hated to admit it. I had been coming here every day for the past week and I still have not seen Daniele. One part of me was glad that I hadn’t seen him but another part of me wanted to see him, bad.

My life had been fairly peaceful for the past week without Demtri here. I had to sit through a lot of wedding plans but most of the time I could just zone out during those meetings. Demtri was supposed to be coming back tonight but I had pretended to be sick so that I could come out here instead of meeting his parents and him at the castle.

“Ok fine I’m looking, but that doesn’t mean anything.” I told Lizzie.

“I think It does” Darren said walking over to where Lizzie and I were sitting and started refilling our drinks.

“You just butt out.” I said to him and flicked some of my drink at his face.

“Wow someone’s on their period.” He muttered while whipping his face.

“Darren!” I gasped.

He just laughed and went to go help someone who had just walked up to the bar.

“Darren may be right; you have been pretty cranky lately.” Lizzie commented.

“Lizzie I am not on my period!”

“OK.” She laughed and changed the topic, “Has your mom decide what shade of pink to have your table cloths yet?”

I frowned at her as she laughed at my reaction. There was only so much wedding planning I could sit through without going insane and I think that I had reached the breaking point.

“No it’s still between amaranth and Hollywood Cerise.” I said rolling my eyes at their ridicules names.

“Sometimes it scares me that that women is in charge of this country.”