Chapter 6

Ch. 6

ARABELLA’S POV

“Wake up sleeping beauty.” I heard someone mummer next to me.

“What the hell?!?” I asked and sat up in my bed. I screamed when I saw Demtri sitting right next to me with a huge smirk on his face.

“I’m not that ugly am I?” Demtri asked pretending to be hurt by my scream.

“Yes you are.” I said slowly as if I was talking to a three year old. “Now onto a more important question….WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!”

“Wow! Calm down princess-“He started.

“Do not ever call me that.” I said glaring at him.

“Now what was I saying before I got so rudely interrupted?” He accused looking right at me before continuing, “Oh yes! I was sent in by our lovely parents to get your lazy ass out of bed.”

“Did they actually say that?” I asked shocked.

“What the ‘lazy ass’ part? Oh no I just added that part because I thought it would be funny and boy was I right!” He laughed.

“You’re an asshole, you know that right?”

“You have told me that before.”

“What time is it anyways?” I said and got up and stretched. I saw that Demtri was not even bothering to answer me because he was too busy staring at me. I looked down to see that I was in a very small black silk nighty. I quickly crossed my arms to try and cover up as much as I could.

“My eyes are up here pervert.” I snapped at him and pointed at my face.

He looked up at me with a weird expression in his eyes but before I could even hope to read it, it was gone and he had his famous smirk back on his face. “Oh I know.”

“Do you know what time it is or……?”

“Oh yeah of course, it is 10:48.” He reapplied after looking at the clock.

“What! No way, there is no way that my mom would let me sleep in that late.” I said shaking my head.