Chapter 16

Ch. 16

ARABELLA’S POV

“I don’t think I have ever seen you like this.”

“I know,” I moaned, “It’s horrible.”

“Oh pu-lease Bella! Why are you such a downer? This is supposed to be a good thing!” Kara tried to reason with me.

“Oh yeah! This is fantastic.” I said sarcastically.

“It is!’’

“How is it fantastic?” I asked. After a second of thinking I asked, “Why couldn’t I have met him a few months ago?”

“Stop worrying so much, just go with the flow!”

“Yeah that easy for you to say!”

“Try and be more like me Bella!” Kara mocked me with a big grin.

“Oh please Kara!” I giggled, “You know I could have you killed if I wanted right?” I joked pushing her onto my bed.

She snorted, “Oh please you would never.”

“Oh really? And why wouldn’t I?”

“You know that I would totally haunt you and you are sooooo scared of me.”

I stared at her for a second before bursting out laughing.

She smiled triumphantly, “I made you laugh! See this is what you have to be like all the time, so much more fun.”

I sighed, “You are right. Why can’t I have fun? Nothing is going to come of this so why not enjoy it while it lasts?”

“Exactly!” Kara interrupted me.

I ignored her completely and continued, “I have an extremely hot guy wanting to hang out with me and I am going to enjoy it!”

“Now you’re thinking.” Kara through her arm around me and beamed.

I really don’t know what I would do without Kara. I knew that I could be a pessimist at times and if it weren’t for Kara I would just mope around some days. We were total opposites in that way and I loved it.

“Wow, looks like a came just in time for the show.” Demtri smirked looking between Kara and me.