(29) I Want To Do Real Bad Things With You

I Want To Do Real Bad Things With You

Chapter 29

Drake’s POV

I could tell that Jace was nervous as we made our way out of the building and waved down a taxi. We could have walked but we were already running late and we still had to see if we could get Jace registered. I just hope they don’t give us too much shit because it is in the middle of the semester, luckily his grades were good at school so that won’t be a problem.

“We need to get a car,” I said as we jumped into the taxi.

“A big comfy one,” Jace agreed.

“You want everything to be big and comfortable,” I chuckled, squeezing his hand and ignoring the look the driver was giving us in his rearview mirror.

“I can deal with uncomfortable but big is definitely necessary,” Jace grinned and I shook my head in amusement. He is definitely back to his old teasing self and I loved it.

It didn’t take long to reach the university and luckily we still had a few minutes to spare so we paid the driver and hurried to the administration office.

I wanted to hold Jace’s hand but he was keeping some space between us which I really didn’t like. I won’t allow him to do it for long though but at the moment I will go along with it, not wanting to pick up any trouble before we get him enrolled. It wouldn’t look good on his file if he got into a fight on the universities premises before he even registered.

A lot of the guys and girls that littered the parking lot and steps in front of the building greeted me, looking curious about Jace who they had never seen before and it’s not like you could miss him.

He looked hot as hell to me and I am sure that a lot of the girls would agree but the guys were probably not going to be as accepting.

We made it to the front desk without being stopped and I was grateful for this although I was sure that I was going to be stopped and asked where I was a lot during the day.

Coach Carter came walking in just as I was starting to beg the old woman at the desk to at least consider enrolling Jace. She was giving us a hard time, something about him needing to follow proper procedure, and I was starting to think that we are really going to have to wait for the next semester to get him enrolled.

Coach’s face lit up when he saw me and he rushed over to us, forgetting about the man he was talking to.

“Don’t you ever do that to me again!” he complained but he looked too relieved for me to take him seriously.

“I’m sorry but I’m back and I’m not going anywhere now,” I replied confidently. Everything was going to be better now that Jace was with me.

“You better not, now what is going on here?” he asked, gesturing towards Jace and the receptionist.

I explained to him that Jace wanted to enroll and that the woman didn’t want to help us. I knew it wasn’t her fault and that she was probably just doing her job but she was pissing me off nonetheless.

“I am sure we can make an exception to help our upcoming star quarterback’s friend,” he said, looking at the woman behind the desk and I could swear I saw her blushing,

“We have a few opening but it’s not procedure,” she stated, the harsh tone in her voice from before completely gone.

“I’ll give the boy a recommendation myself,” Coach stated with a smile and the woman gave in with a sigh.

We spent the next ten minutes giving her all the information she needed and then waited while she printed Jace’s schedule. We had a few classes together but since he decided he wanted to study psychology we didn’t have all the same subjects. It didn’t matter though, we would still be able to spend some time together during the day and go home together every night.

When we finally finished up with her we were late for the early morning classes and decided to head over to my old dorm room to get my books. I didn’t bring much to start with when I moved here, having left most of my stuff at home with Jace, but I had some clothes and things that I wanted to move to our apartment. I would do that at a later stage though, for now I just needed my bag and books.

I still had a key for the door so I didn’t bother knocking. Sam and Jackson should be in class anyway, we weren’t that lucky though and to my surprise they were both there. They looked hung over but they were very much awake.

“Hi guys,” I said, hoping to keep things civilized.

“Where the fuck were you?” Sam asked, being his usual self.

“I had things I needed to do,” I replied, not feeling like explaining anything to them.

“Like what?” Jackson asked, looking between Jace and me.  They were really irritating me.

“And who the fuck is this freak?” Sam added and I had to remind myself why I shouldn’t bash their skulls in.

“This is Jace and I was doing him,” I replied not giving a fuck what they though. I didn’t want to get into a fight but I honestly didn’t care what they thought about me being gay and figured now were as good a time as ever to just let everybody know.

“What?” Jackson exclaimed, obviously having caught on to what I meant. The look on his face was a mixture between confusion and disgust. Jace on the other hand looked amused and was grinning which was good.

“I had to go back home because I was missing him so much and once we got fucking we just couldn’t stop so that’s why it took so long,” I replied and watched as their eyes grew with surprise.