(28) I Want To Do Real Bad Things With You

I Want To Do Real Bad Things With You

Chapter 28

Jace’s POV

When I woke up I was feeling much better. I still had nightmares and jerked awake when falling asleep but it was slowly getting better and it was all thanks to Drake. He’s been really understanding and caring about everything and he makes me feel safe.

“What are you doing in there?” Drake called from the bedroom, causing me to smile.

“Why don’t you come in and find out?” I yelled in reply.  He didn’t answer and I had to laugh at this. I knew he wanted to join me when I said I was going to take a shower but instead he said he would wait for me to finish, mumbling something about the fact that he wouldn’t be able to control himself and we would wind up being late

After another few minutes I gave up on hoping that he would join me and decided to dry myself off and get dressed.

I was actually feeling really nervous about going to university today but I was doing my best to stay calm. I really do want to continue studying and Drake won’t lie to me so I know he really wants me to go with him. The problem is that I was scared of how the students were going to react when they find out that Drake and I are together.

I don’t mind them hating me but with Drake being on the football team he is probably going to pick up a lot of slack and although I know that he can deal with it, I don’t want him getting into any more fights. He has a bad temper and he loses it fast which can get him into a lot of trouble.

I put on my black skinnies, converse, band tee and then looked in the mirror. My hair has grown to my shoulders and probably needed a cut but Drake seems to like it and to be honest, I kind of like it too so I decided to just leave it. I looked at my piercings and smiled, Drake was happy that I put them back and I was pleased with this. I like how they look but while I was in the hospital they had taken them out. Pushing my snake bites back through hurt a little but nothing to complain about and they are worth a little pain anyway. I want to get a new tongue ring, maybe something bigger. I’m sure Drake would like that.

“Jace!” Drake complained from outside the door, pulling me out of my thoughts. I’ll have to see where we can find a descent tattoo parlor close by but I’ll worry about that later, right now I really did need to finish up.

“I’m done,” I stated as I pulled the door open and stepped into the room.

Drake greeted me with a sexy smile and I almost went week at the knees. The way he affects me is indescribable.

Drake took a quick shower and I used this time to make sure I look good for him. I have missed my eyeliner and figured that it was about time to get back to being me. I was still looking in the mirror when I felt two strong hands wrap around me from behind.

“You look hot. Fucken hot,” Drake said, his mouth so close to my ear that I could feel his warm breath on my skin, causing shivers to run down my body.

Drake’s POV

Fuck he looked hot. Standing there in front of the mirror, applying his eyeliner made me happier than I ever imagined something so small could. He was acting more like himself every day and I was loving it.

We needed to get to the university in time to get him registered but a few seconds wouldn’t do any harm so I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him, telling him how good he looks.

“Just for you,” he replied as he turned in my arms, a wicked look in his eyes that I knew all too well.

“You’re a sex addict,” I informed him with a chuckle.

“And you love it,” he replied as his hands slowly moved down my chest, coming to a stop at the edge of my jeans.

“Yeah I do but we’ll have to wait until we get back,” I replied as I stepped away from him and took his hand in mine.

“That’s mean,” Jace complained playfully.

“I’ll make it worth the wait,” I replied and watched as his eyes darkened.

“I’m holding you to that,” he stated as he looked down to our intertwined hands.

“I’m counting on it but we really need to go now,” I stated, already looking forward to tonight.

“Okay, let me just grab something,” he replied as he let go of my hand and walked over to the cupboard.

I watched as he threw on a hoodie and then pulled on his fingerless gloves.

“It’s hot outside,” I stated, wondering what he was doing.

“I know but I want to avoid as many questions as possible,” he replied and I immediately knew he was talking about his bandaged wrists.

“You don’t have to do that,” I stated, walking over to him and taking his hand in mine, ready to take off the gloves.

“I know but I want to now come on, let’s go,” he said as he twisted his fingers around mine.