(12) I Want To Do Real Bad Things With You

I Want To Do Real Bad Things With You

Chapter 12

Drake’s POV

I was just about to pay for my plane ticket when my phone went off in my pocket, letting me know I had a text message. I grabbed it out, almost letting my wallet fall and read the words on the screen.

Stop calling, I don’t want to talk to you, just forget about me and go on with your life

I looked at the words, reading them over and over, puzzled and confused. Why the hell will Jace say something like that to me? I considered texting him back but decided to phone him instead. He better answer his phone and explain what the hell is going on.

It rang for a long time before he finally answered.

“I told you to leave me alone,” he said, his voice sounding strained.

“Why? What the fuck is going on?” I asked, my heart pounding in my chest.

“I should be asking you that question,” he replied, confusing the shit out of me.

“I don’t understand,” I said, trying to figure it out.

“Stop lying!” he yelled, taking me by surprise

“I… I’m not lying about anything, why are you so angry? What happened?” I asked, nervously.

“I saw the photo of you and that girl. It’s obvious that you’ve just been playing me so please, don’t call me, don’t text me and don’t dare come and visit me,” Jace said, breathing heavily. I had no idea what he was talking about.

“What girl?” I managed to aske, my whole body having started to shake at this point.

“The girl in the photo, the one you were kissing,” he replied and then hung up on me, leaving me shocked.

I just stood there for a few minutes, trying to process what had just happened. How can Jace even think that I would cheat on him? And what photo is he talking about. I haven’t even looked at a girl since I’ve been with him.

I slowly moved away from the counter and made my way out of the airport. I caught a taxi and headed back to my dorm room.

When I got there I tried to phone Jace again but he had switched off his phone. I tried again just in case, it was still off.

My heart was aching furiously and although I didn’t want to cry I couldn’t stop some tears from escaping. I couldn’t lose Jace. I couldn’t live without him. I lied back on my bed and tried to get my emotions under control, freaking out wasn’t going to help me figure out what was going on. Jackson and Sam returned a little later and as usual they were in way to good moods.