(27) I Want To Do Real Bad Things With You

I Want To Do Real Bad Things With You

Chapter 27

Drake’s POV

What we did in the plane was still very fresh in my mind as we stood in the elevator, waiting for it to reach our floor.

“We might have to make proper use of this elevator some time,” I chuckled and watched as Jace’s eyes grew big with excitement.

“There might be cameras,” he said, looking around the little square compartment.

“I’ll have to look into that,” I replied and I could see his eyes growing darker.

I love the way I affect him.

The elevator came to a stop on our floor then, ending our little discussion. I was really going to look into it though, if there wasn’t any camera’s we could really have some fun.

Our apartment is right at the top of the twelfth floor. The university is about ten minutes away and the town is right behind our building with a road, and a park separating us from the beach on the other side. The town was busy though and I wondered how it would look like at night. I bet it will be really nice and the fact that we had easy access to the roof and our balcony looked out over the park and then the beach made it even better. It’s not a beach house but it was better than nothing.

The apartment itself wasn’t too big but it had a lot of potential. It consisted of an open plan living area and kitchen, two bathrooms, one in suite and two bedrooms.

“I like it,” Jace stated as he dropped his bags on the floor, causing me to chuckle. The place was completely empty and we were barely inside the front door.

“What exactly do you like about it?” I questioned, his enthusiasm contagious. It was like he was his old fun and daring self again since he confessed his fears to me and I was really enjoying having him back.

“The fact that it is ours and that if I lock that door right now I am completely alone with you,” he answered.

“I like the way you think but we need to get some furniture,” I replied as he turned around and locked the door.

“The floor will work just fine,” he laughed but the look in his eyes told me that he was completely serious.

“I’m sure it will,” I replied as I took a step closer and grabbed a hold of his hips, pushing him back against the door.

Our lips connected instantly and I could feel my hunger and need for Jace overtaking me. I will never be able to get enough of him.

I was just about to pull him down onto the floor to test his theory when there was a small knock on the door.

“Ignore it,” Jace stated, causing me to chuckle.

They knocked again.

“Fucken annoying person,” Jace complained as he let go of me so that I could answer the door.

It was an old lady with grey hair. She was looking for her daughter and very insistent that she had the right apartment. It took me having to show her that the apartment was completely empty to convince her that she had the wrong number. She didn’t look impressed but Jace was finding it very amusing, trying to hide his laughter from where he was lounging against the wall.

He didn’t have on his usual eye liner but he looked a lot healthier and had put back all of his piercings, making him look a lot more like himself. I liked it and couldn’t help but join in his laughter as I closed the door behind me. He is absolutely gorgeous.

“Come on, let’s go get a bed,” Jace said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards the door.

“A bed?” I questioned playfully as I followed behind him, letting him lead the way.

“Yeah, a big comfy one,” he replied as we got back into the elevator.

We spent the rest of the day shopping and although I usually don’t like spending any more time than necessary in the shops, I had a ball. Jace was full of jokes and had me laughing most of the day. We managed to get most of the things we needed and arranged for everything to be delivered at our apartment, now all we needed was a car.

We grabbed lunch at a little diner next to our building and then headed up just in time for our things to be delivered. We got all the practical things like a TV, washing machine and microwave and then we got a huge sofa and a huge bed since Jace insisted that it was completely necessary. I didn’t dare argue, if Jace wanted them we can have them and anyway, I could just imagine the things we are going to be doing on them.

Once everything was in place we connected the TV and then ordered pizza, agreeing that we are going to actually try to make dinner from now on. I wasn’t sure how that is going to turn out but we can’t live on take aways forever.

“So now what?” I asked as I placed the pizza box down on the couch between us. We had somehow managed to forget to get any sort of table. It didn’t matter though, we had the main things we needed.

“So now we eat and then we test out this couch,” Jace replied teasingly.

“Okay but first we need to talk about what you want to do,” I said, trying to be serious but finding it difficult with the mood Jace was in.

“I could go into detail but I would rather show you,” he replied, causing me to chuckle. My Jace really is back.

“I’ll take you up on that later but now you need to tell me if you are coming to class with me tomorrow,” I stated, needing to know what he was planning on doing.

“I don’t want to go to university or college, I don’t like it,” he stated plainly.

“Okay, what do you want to do then?” I asked, genuinely curious. Jace has always said that he would want to go to college if he could.

“I don’t know, I’ll get a job or something,” he replied, the joking mood from earlier gone.

“Why don’t you want to go with me?” I asked, knowing that there had to be more to this.

“I’ve already caused enough trouble. I don’t want to make things uncomfortable for you,” he answered, keeping his eyes focused on his pizza.

“You are not to blame for what happened,” I stated as I lifted the pizza box and placed it on the floor in front of us. I was not going to let him ruin this for himself because he felt guilty and he had the situation all wrong anyway. There is nothing I want more than to have him attend university with me.

Next I took the piece of pizza out of his hand and placed it in the box, earning me a curious look.

“What are you doing?” he asked but I didn’t answer him, instead I launched myself at him, starting to tickle him as I landed on top of him.

“What?... Stop… Drake,” Jace stuttered in between his cries of laughter.

I continued tickling him until I was laughing so hard that I had to stop to breathe.

“Do you want me to stop?” I asked, being careful not to hurt him as I pinned his bandaged wrists above his head.

“Yes please,” he begged, trying to regain his composure.

“Then say you’ll go to class with me tomorrow,” I stated.

“Is that what you really want?” Jace asked from underneath me, his eyes searching mine.

“Yeah and I know it’s what you want too,” I replied.

“Okay, I’ll go,” he agreed with a twinkle in his eyes and then I kissed him, figuring it was a good time to try out the couch.