XXVII

Months later...

Mika's POV

I knock twice at the door and hear Vic say a 'quick come in' in from inside.

I open the door to see her on her desk typing something on her computer. I place her coffee on the side. Making her look up from her computer and say.

Vic : " thanks, love "

She said with a smile.

I sat down on the couch across from her table. I watch her type away on her computer.

Mika : " love, 11:30 na ha "

I reminded her.

Vic : " sige wait lang matatapos na ako "

She said not taking her eyes off what she's doing.

Moments later she stood up and walked up to me kissing me on the forehead.

Vic : " sunduin ko muna si Vik "

She said making me nod in response. She walked out the door.

I look around the 'home office' just a few months ago this was an extra bedroom but now it's Vic's office. As soon as we got back from our vacation Vic started to work on this and everything that we agreed on while we were on vacation she has been consistently doing everything. Just like what she's doing right now picking up Vik from school and not going to work everyday actually she only had to go the office twice this month which I can speak for my whole family when I say we very much enjoy that part having her around more makes everything better.

Vic's POV

I leaned up against my car as I patiently wait for Vik. This is what we do everyday.

A few minutes later I see my son jogging towards me and as soom as he reached me he hugged my legs making me crouch down so that we were at the same level and making him give me a quik kiss on the lips I gave him a hug and a kiss as well.

Vic : " how was your day? "

I ask my son

Vik : " it was great po ma. I can write my first name na "

He said oozing out of excitement

Vik : " tapos bukas po they'll teach us to write our last name naman po "

Vic : " that's good "

I say as I open the passenger door for him and buckled his seatbelt after doing so I went to the other side and went in the driver seat.

Vik's school wasn't far at all from our home it's merely a 15-20 minutes drive. But in that short amount of time Vik was able to fill me in with everything he did today at school.

@ HOME

Vik quickly got out the car as I park the car in our driveway.

Mika's POV

" mommy! "

I turn to the door where the noise was coming from where I see a running Vik who has a big smile on his face

I crouch down to let him hug me. He kissed my lips

Mika : " how was your day baby kuya? "

I happily ask him

Vik : " very good po mommy "

He anwers with a smile.

He lets me go and went to where Kaira is kissing his sister on the cheek.

Vik : " I'll go change na po "

He informed before going upstairs

> skip to later that evening <

Vic was laying on our bed already doing something in her phone.

I am currently towel drying my hair right now as I just finished taking a shower. We already tucked Vik in while Kaira is sleeping now.

After drying my hair I lay down next to Vic but she was still doing something on her phone.

Mika : " love, what are you doing? "

Vic : " nag checheck lang ng email "

She answers without even looking at me.

Mika : " Vic, tama na yan let's rest "

Vic : " konti na lang to, love "

Ayaw mo ha.

I quickly grab her phone and straddled her.

Vic : " uhm love? "

Mika : " sabi ko tama na, diba? "

I say while still straddling her as I lock her phone and put it on the side table. By this time Vic's hands are on my hips. She looks at me while smiling I see nothing but love and admiration in her eyes as she looks up at me. I look down at her with the exact same smile on my face I lean down slowly until our lips met.

Our lips moved in sync. The kiss was soft and intimate there was no rush in our kiss it was just full of passion. We pulled apart when air became a problem.

I didn't fully pull away our forehead still touching. Vic's hands are inside my shirt now caressing my bare back.

Mika : " tulog na tayo "

I got off her lap and laid down beside her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead.

Vic : " goodnight my love "

Mika : " goodnight. I love you "

Vic : " and I love you "

After hearing those words I let my sleepiness take over

________________________________________________________________________________________

Good vibes only in this chapter I advice that you enjoy it while it lasts. 😈

I hope you liked this update!

Sorry for the typos or grammatical errors!

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!

Thank you so much for reading!!!