XXIV

Mika's POV

Vic's smile grew as she steps closer to me making me step back but I just hit my back on the wall making me stop and her locking me between the wall and her body pushed against mine.

Her right hand slowly reached for the strands of hair in front of my face she tucked them behind my ears as she leans closer to capture my lips between her soft lips.

Her right hand stayed on the side of my face holding me in place as she deepen the kiss while her other hand landed on my hip pulling me impossibly closer to her naked body.

I feel one of her leg stand between my legs she slowly lifted her leg until it was touching the most intimate part of my body.

Mika : " hmmm "

I moan out because of the contact.

- - - - - - - - - -

After almost an hour in out 'steamy' shower we decided to go to bed.

I'm already laying down on our bed while I wait for Vic who is still drying her hair. I grab my phone on the side table I look at the clock and it says 3:14 AM.

Mika : " Vic halika na "

Vic : " eto na "

She answers as she walk towards the bed and lays down on the other side as soon as she laid down I snuggled to her wrapping my arms around her as I put my neck on the crook of her neck.

I feel her hand land on my back and slowly rubbed up and down my back.

Vic : " good night my love "

Mika : " good night, I love you "

I sleepily mumbled into her neck

Vic : " I love you, too "

As I hear that I slowly closed my eyes and let sleep consume me.

The next morning...

As I open my eyes I see the sun shining through the big glass window of our room. I look at my side to see an empty space. I grab my phone at the side table to see that it was 11:16 AM already. I over slept.

I got up and did my morning routines. 

As I exit our room I instantly hear the laughters of my wife and children. 

I see them playing XBOX in the living room. 

Kaira was the first person to notice my presence making her...

Kaira : " mommy! " 

She shouts dropping the controller that she was holding and runs towards me making her stumble a little. As soon as she reaches me she jumps into my arms making me carry her.

Kaira : " good morning, mommy " 

She says while kissing me all over my face. Not long after I feel someone pull on the end of my shirt making me look down to see my son. I crouch down for him to give me a kiss as well. 

Vik : " good morning, mommy " 

He repeats as he gave my cheek a kiss. The next thing I know is Kaira being taken away from me and a much more solid kiss was placed on my lips of course by the one and only Vic. 

Vic : " good morning, love "

I smile at them before greeting them all back

Mika : " good morning din " 

Vic : " kain ka na, love inorder kita ng breakfast- I mean brunch pala " 

She teases me

But I ignore her attempts to annoy me because I'm actually famished. I sat down on the dining table where my food was prepared as they go back to the couch and continued their game which they paused earlier.

> skip eating <

Cleaning after myself as I finish my brunch I decided to join my family in the living room I sat down next to Vik when I realized something 

Mika : " san galing yang XBOX? " 

Vic : " nirentahan ko "

She simply answer not even looking at me as she was too occupied on the game they're playing.

Suddenly I remember...

Mika : " love, diba mag i-island hopping tayo ng 9AM? "

I ask frantically as I remember our schedule but instead of answering me she laughs first

Vic : " eh sino ba ang tulog na tulog kanina? "

Mika : " edi sana ginising mo ako "

Vic : " puyat ka eh kaya di na kita ginising " 

Mika : " pano pinuyat at pinagod mo ako kagabi " 

As soon as those words left my mouth I regretted it forgetting that my children is in the room with us luckily they're way too young and innocent to understand what I mean but my wife on the other hand is laughing out loud I can feel my cheeks getting warmer. I'm blushing.

Vic : " love, you're blushing " 

She confirms with a laugh

Mika : " ugh I hate you " 

I say out of embarrassment as I throw a pillow at her. 

Vik & Kaira : " you hate mama? " 

They both ask at the same time

Mika : " uhm no baby of course not I was just kidding " 

They look at me as if they don't believe. I look at Vic.

Mika : " love you know naman that I love you so much diba and that I was just kidding "

I say 

Vic : " of course love and I love you more " 

With that said our kids finally believed us and went on playing 

Vic : " taska nga pala, love don't worry pina move ko na lang yung island hopping bukas " 

She says while giving me a small smile. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so that's another chapter! As promised I am trying my best to update 😊 Btw I want to say thank you to all of you for still waiting and reading my stories and most importantly for being understanding and even supportive of me you guys are the best!

Sorry it's still a bit short!

I hope you liked this chapter!

Sorry for the typos or grammatical errors!

Please do VOTE AND COMMENT!

Thank you so much for reading!