XII

Mika's POV

Panicking to get to the door wrapping the blanket over my naked body almost falling of the bed just to get to the door before who ever is knocking gets a chance to open it. I compose myself behind the door before opening it slightly so that I can see who's outside.

Mika : " bakit po manang? "

Manang Pileng : " hinahanap ko lang kayo wala kasing tao sa baba. Nandyan ba yung mga bata?"

Mika : " uhm wala po sinundo po nila kuya Djun "

Manang Pileng : " ganun ba sige mag luluto na ako "

Mika : " sige po manang "

She walked away as I close the door once again locking it this time.

Vic : " muntik tayo dun ha haha "

Mika : " sira! Hindi mo kasi ni-lock "

Vic : " sorry naman na dala ako sa moment natin kanina "

I playfully roled my eyes at her. I sat down on the end of our bed still wrapped with our blanket Vic came from behind and she wrapped her arms tightly around me pulling me against her. She snuggled to my neck leaving small kisses and some love marks on my neck making moan.

Mika : " hmmm, love "

Vic : " let's take a shower "

She said against my neck all I can do was nod.

She stood up from our bed completely naked she held her hand out to me I took her hand as she led us to the bathroom. I can't help but admire every part of her she's so confident in her own skin I mean if I had her body I'd be as confident as she is too. Her toned abs she has all the right curves at the right places That's why I can't help but be insecure sometimes since I gave birth to Kaira I haven't been able to bring back my old shape.

Vic : " huy, love "

I was snapped out of my thoughts because of her

Mika : " sorry ano yun? "

Vic : " sabi ko yung kumot tanggalin mo na mababasa pa yan "

I held onto the piece of clothing covering my body thinking twice whether to take it off or not.

Vic stepped closer she put her hands on my waist.

Vic : " what's wrong my love? "

Mika : " nothing "

Vic : " love, ano nga? "

Mika : " wala nga "

I just smiled at her trying my best not to make her worry

Vic : " are you sure? "

Mika : " yes "

Vic : " good. Now take that blanket off you so I can see how beautiful my wife is "

Her words made me blush

She slightly pulled on the piece of clothing covering my body loosening it a bit until she got it off me.

Her eyes instantly got darker with lust and desire. She rested her forehead against mine

Vic : " Gosh you're beautiful. "

She said with so much sincerity. Hayst Vic my love, you always know the right thing to say at the right time.

She came closer til our lips met once again she started to walk backwards until we got inside the shower.