XXIII

Vic's POV

My arms wrapped around her waist and my chin gently resting on her shoulder nothing but silence around only the sound of our breathing can be heard and the cold air surrounding us. These are the moments that I live for. 

I feel her hands land on top of my hands and she interlocked our fingers together.

Vic : " so I've been thinking... " 

Mika : " hmm " 

She hums signaling  me to continue what I was saying

Vic : " I'm sorry about being too busy at work and for not being with you more- "

Mika : " love, stop "

She interrupts me

Mika : " I'm sorry too, hindi ko dapat sinusumbat sayo yun "

She slowly turns around to face me with my arms still wrapped around her she puts both her hands on the side of my face before continuing what she was saying.

Mika : " para samin din naman yang ginagawa mo "

Vic : " No love dapat I still make time for you and our kids that's why I decided to not be in the office daily now since may room pa naman sa bahay I'm planning to build a small office dun para kahit may work ako I'm still with you guys " 

Mika : " I think that's a great idea " 

She says with a genuine smile

Mika : " and also I decided to let you choose where we're gonna enroll Vik basta yung promise mo ha "

Vic : " yes, love a promise is a promise. Thank you "

I say before leaning in for a kiss but what was suppose to be a short kiss became a heated one as she pulled me closer to her. After a few seconds our need for air made us pull away.

Mika : " I missed you, I know kahit araw-araw tayo nag kikita I just miss you "

Vic : " I know exactly what you mean " 

I say leaning in for another kiss but she quickly pull away this time and quickly removed herself from my embrace 

Mika : " if you want more of that you gotta catch me first " 

She said before diving into the deep water and swimming away from me .

Ang asawa kong mahilig mang asar. 

We spent a few hours on the pool teasing and once in a while kissing each other.

- - - - - - - 

I can't believe we actually forgot to bring towels.
Inside a air conditioned elevator shaking due to our wet and cold state I let out a chuckle as I see my wife whose hand I'm holding is shaking.

Mika : " ano nakakatawa? "

She said when noticed my laughing

Vic : " wala lang ang cute mo kasi "

She rolled her eyes on me making me smile more as a step behind her and wrap my arms around her

Vic : " ayan nilalamig ka pa ba? "

I ask as my hand rested on her bear stomach while my chin rested on her soft shoulders

Mika : " oo kasi basa ka din duh "

She answers back sassily making me laugh again

Vic : " ang sungit ha "

I teasingly say. She was about to answer but the elevator door opened indicating that we were on our floor now. She quickly got out of my grip and exits the elevator not even waitig for me.

Mika's POV

I practically ran to our room and that did not help how cold I was feeling I can't believe we forgot to bring towels. As I enter our room I quickly made my way to the bathroom removing every piece of clothing in my body and turned the hot water on before stepping in

Hmmmm ang sarap

Closing my eyes as I enjoy the warm water running down my body but suddenly the shower door open making me jump a little but I relaxed as I see that it's just my half naked wife who I kinda left earlier.

Mika : " ako muna, love ako na una "

Vic : " sabay na lang tayo nilalamig na ako eh "

She says with a pout

Mika : " sige na nga "

As soon as I said that a smile slowly formed on her face ugh I know exactly what's on her mind right now.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my shortest update so far and I am very sorry because it has been months (I think) since I last updated and it's all because of school works and I hope you understand but now it's sports week of some sort in my school so I'll be trying my best to update but no promises since the thesis that I have been doing is not finished yet and finals is just around the corner 😀 anyway thank you to everyone who still reads my stories (meron pa ba? 😅)

Btw I purposely cut this chapter short because I want YOU GUYS to tell me what you want to happen next 😉 so comment down and don't be shy!

Once again sorry for the very short and late update

I hope you liked this update!

Sorry for the typos or grammatical errors!

Please do VOTE AND COMMENT!

Thank you so much for reading!