XX

Vic's POV

Vik : " ma "

I look at Mika then Vik again I quickly made my way towards him grabbing my cellphone that he was holding

Vik : " why are you fighting? "

Vic : " we're not fighting just discussing something "

I say but he does not look convinced at all

I look at Mika again with pleading eyes almost asking for help

Vic : " diba, love we're just discussing about things? "

Mika : " uhm yup we were just talking about talking about your schooling "

I saw how his eyes became teary and said...

Vik : " it's my fault why you're fighting? "

Vic : " no, nak it's not your fault and we're not fighting... "

I assure him while I get on my knees so that we're at the same level

I feel Mika kneel down beside me

Mika : " baby kuya we promise we are not fighting and nothing is your fault, okay? "

Mika said while pulling Vik for a hug

After a few seconds Vik recovered from crying pulling away from her mom and wiping his eyes with both hands

Vik : " you promise po ah "

He said while sniffing

Vic & Mika : " we promise "

We say at the same time smiling at Vik trying to assure him.

Finally his face shows a look of relief and said

Vik : " okay promise is a promise and you told me lying is bad, I'm sure you wouldn't lie to me "

He smiled and gave Mika and I a kiss on our cheek walking away from us.

I felt guilty for lying to him but I would never want him to worry about us fighting we'll fix this sooner or later.

I turn to Mika

Vic : " just think about what I said, okay? "

I say calmly and left her in the kitchen going to the living room where our children is.

Mika's POV

" just think about what I said, okay? "

She said and walked away.

Okay. Fine. I'll admit it maybe involving Vic's mom in our disagreements was too much.

I was brought out of my thoughts when the smell of something burning surfaced.

I turn see to the stove and saw that the food I was cooking was dry and very near to burning I quickly fast walk to the stove and turned it off.

Just great. Ughhh.

I tried to clear my head this time and resumed to cooking.

The next day...

@ OFFICE

Vic's POV

Vic : " hindi niya kasi iniintindi yung point ko "

Kim :  " try mo din intindihin point niya "

Vic : " iniintindi ko naman I just really don't see the necessity of it"

Kim : " same goes for her "