21 - Series of Embarrassing Events

I finish preparing the roast lamb and walk back into the bedroom where I'd left Dominic. He's leaning against the headboard clicking away on his laptop. I walk to the bed and push the top of the laptop down with my hand. I'd told him to rest, and rest he will. I take the device off him and move it to the bedside table.

"What had I told you" I place my hands on my hips and glare at the dashingly handsome man in front of me.

"I am in bed aren't I" Dom growls.

"I said to rest!" I growl straight back. For once my wolf and I agree, Dom needs proper rest. He's always with the pack and I understand it's his duty being and Alpha but I will not allow him to burn out.

Dom glares at me heatedly. He pushes the covers off his legs and move to stand up. I instantly move closer to him placing my hands on his shoulders, refusing to allow him to stand up. What is he doing? "Let me up, Lana" he breaths.

"No!" I reply stubbornly.

"I need to get up!" he grumbles.

"No you don't, I'll get you whatever you need" I snap instantly.

"I need to use the bathroom" he responded.

"No- wait what!"

"I. Need. To. Use. The. Bathroom" he repeats.

I flush instantly and release his shoulders. He could of said that earlier. I stumble back embarrassed and allow him to brush past me. I rush back into the kitchen checking on the food. I place my hands on the counter and slump down. Slowly unwillingly a smile graces my face, I feel my lips turn up at the corners and can't help but release a chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I jump startled. Dom's hands wrap around my waist.

"I thought I told you not to leave the bedroom" I speak through my giggles.

"I'm more comfortable in your presence" he whispers against my neck. Shivers run up and down my back. My toes curl slightly and I hold my breath. He's found my soft spot. I try to remain indifferent but it all goes out the window when he places a kiss just below my right ear. I spring away from him.

"S-sit down" I flatten my hands against my sides, regaining composure.

"What was that?" he questions.

I walk to the fridge and remove a bottle of water, "hm?" I mumble taking a sip of the cool liquid.

"Why did you jump away from me?" he stalks towards me. What is he doing, he's still hurt!

"I don't know what your talking about" I shrug innocently moving around the table opposite him.

"I think you do" he grins smugly.

He moves in a blur, one minute he's on the other side of the table the next he's right in front of me. You'd never know he'd been hurt. But then again I guess he'd hurt his arm and not his legs. Still though he should allow it to heal with next to no movement. "You found it" I breath locking up into his mesmerising eyes.

"I found what?" he questions placing his hands on my hips, drawing me closer to him. I suck my teeth.

"My soft spot" I mumble quietly looking in front of me, at his toned chest.

"Is that so" his voice rumbles through his chest and I feel it against my own. I nob numbly. "Well it's only fair I rediscover it" he moves his head to my neck.

"Don't" I mutter though my head arches up allowing him more access. "Don't" I breath again. 'Stop', I don't say.

Dominic ignores my feeble attempts to stop him and places his lips against my skin. I grab his biceps tightly, though my hand is too small to fit around them. I whimper as he begins to suck on the vulnerable skin. My whole body moves to mold against his and I feel his canines extend. That's all it takes to break me out of his spell.

I use all the strenght in my body to push him away. We are both breathing heavily. I lean against the sink as he leans against the wall. "The food will be ready soon" I turn around.

"Lana, how long will you fight me" he groans, I can just image his frustrated glare.

"Dom, you know how I feel about this" I reply.

"No I don't!" he growls.

"I'm just not ready. I'm not ready to join a pack, or become connect fully to another soul and I'm definitely not ready to become a Luna!" I snap, tightening my hold on the counter.

"I'll be in the room" I can feel Dom leave and I slump once again but this time in defeat. I check the food and once it's done I set the table and clean up the kitchen.

I know I've been purposely delaying calling Dom, but now everything has been tended to and I have no choice but to give him his food. I walk to the bedroom slowly. I knock on the closed door, but theres no reply. Worried I push the door open and blush snapping my eyes closed. My eyes being closed does not help, there he was literally butt naked.

"Lana, open your eyes" he commands.

I shake my head, "no, thank you". I mutter readying myself to leave.

"Open your eyes" he orders again, this time I slowly blink. I look directly at his face not moving any lower. "Look at me, look at what you do to me" he breaths.

I can't help it, my eyes move down his beautifully sculpted body, down to his pride and joy. I squeak, that'll never fit inside me! "That- that" I splutter waving my hands around frantically. "I- You- Fit" I stutter like a fool. I spin around my back facing him. "Dinners ready" with that I rush away from him.

I can hear his laughter following me. What the hell was he doing naked. Only then does my mind focus on the surroundings, while I'd been in there I'd managed to forget about the towel and his clothes standing innocently on his bed. I place Dom's cup down just as he walks in, clad in sweats.

Does the man not own a shirt! I wait for him to take a seat and once he does I follow. I refuse to meet his eyes because I know if I do all I'll see is his prized possession. I stuff the food in my mouth like a crazed woman hoping to finish it quickly to move away from his hooded stare. "You should return the favour" he mutters, placing his cup down.

"Huh?" I question, picking my cup up to take a sip.

"Well you saw me naked..." he trails off.

I spit out the wine, luckily my hands cup my mouth before it travels any further. Perfect timing, no really perfect timing. Heavy sarcasm there. I'm so attractive, not! "I don't think so" I stand up and move to the sink. I clean myself up before sitting back down.

During the remainder of the meal, Dom decides to stare at me with a annoying grin on his face. Finally he finishes and I rush to clean the table. "I'll help" he moves to grab some of the dishes.

I shoo him away, "go, I'll clean up and then I'll bring you some medicine" I practically push him out of the kitchen. I watch him as he makes his way to his room and then stumble back into the kitchen. I wash the dishes and then dry them. Once they are all placed in their designated places I move to the bedroom.

When I walk inside, Dom is fast asleep. Finally, I can fully heal him now. I know if I had done it before he'd have questioned me. I grab his large arm and place my hands on the injured area. Tingles shoot up my arms and electricity buzzes around us. I feel the pain of the injury as I suck it away from him. Finally when I can no longer feel it I open my eyes.

I close the bedroom door and walk to the lounge room. I'm about to settle on the couch when a knock on the front door disturbed me. I walk to it slowly, who could it be? Maybe it's my sister. I don't think to sniff the air, but I really wish I had once I open the door...