2 - Black Coffee

Chapter 2

Dominic Ronaldo P.O.V.

"Yes, sure, of course we'll be there. Alright, bye babe. Love you," Jack said over the phone as I bench pressed 380lb.

"Come on man, ten more" he stood in front of me in his red tank top with some black shorts to his knees.

After ten more bench presses I released my breath and placed the bar on those metal hooks. I sat up and grabbed my large bottle of water. "What did she say?" I asked feeling the cold water go down my throat.

"Louis invited us for dinner," he smiled.

"I'm not going," I stood up and walked towards the locker room passing a few of the pack members.

I heard his footsteps behind me, "Why not? You don't like my mates food?"

"I love her food Jack. I'm just not in the mood seeing you two being all lovy dovy with each other,"

Walking into the locker room I saw the red lockers and some guys talking with each other. I walked over to the one I had and grabbed my bag. After my work outs I never liked taking showers, its nasty and I prefer the one I have at my house.

"What do you mean lovy dovy?"

"You know what I mean Jack. Kissing, giggling-"

He cut me off, "Are you jealous because you don't have a mate?"

I turned towards him and saw him wiggling his eyebrows, "Don't tempt me!" I said growled at him.

Being 32 and not meeting my mate is probably one of the worst feeling in the world, especially when you're an Alpha. Most werewolf's find their mates by the age of 25. Alphas have a much harder time to find theirs because Luna supposed to be perfect for any pack. They need to have an amazing leadership quality. For instance, intelligence, cleverness, moderate, ruthless, and charismatic. The gods up in the sky need to pick the perfect female wolf out there for the Alpha. There are many Alphas out there and in today's society it's hard to find a woman like that.

Jacks mate Louis probably has half of those qualities, she's more clever and more into having fun and joking around. Although even though she is all fun and clever she still keeps Jake in place.

Before Jake found Louis he was like my child. I always had to watch him like an eagle.

When he was in his late teens he got into car racing and I would have to pay for the damages he made and deal with other things. Now I finally have Louis to keep him in place.

"I'm not tempting you Dom,"

I growled again and pushed him into the locker wall placing my arm against his throat, "You are tempting me and don't call me Dom. I'm your Alpha and I deserve respect,"

He looked down showing me his submission and I let him go.

"So are you going? Her sister is coming over," he asked with hope.

"Her sister? She never talked about her sister,"

"Yeah, they're not close but I guess she is visiting tonight. That's why Louis invited us. So do you want to go?"

"Fine, I'll stop by the local store to get some wine,"

He smiled, "Alright, the dinner starts at 7 so don't be late you know how my mate gets"

I pushed passed him, "Don't tell me what to do Jake I will get there when I want to,"

****

It was 6:30 p.m. right now and I was walking down the aisle looking for a good wine. There were so many choices I felt like a kid in the candy store.