20 - The First Healing

Dominic P.O.V.

After I dropped Lana at her sisters house I drove back to the house. The whole ride there my hands were tight against the steering wheel and I could feel my wolf coming out. I started to take deep breaths because driving and letting my wolf out wasn't safe.

I could crash and maybe even die, leaving Lana on this planet by herself. Even though she keeps denying me I know deep down inside she want's to be with me. As I think about it now, that sounded kind of cocky but it's the truth. That's how mates are supposed to feel about each other.

I parked the car by the house and felt my wolf get angry all over again. It was so hard to control him, I felt him come out and punch the tree. As he did that I felt him go away and I could feel pain though out my left arm.

It was like a buzzing feeling and like an elephant sat on it. I walked back into the house towards the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator I looked for some ice and placed it on my arm.

After about 10 minutes the pain wasn't going away, in fact it got worse. Did I turn into a human?

I laughed at the stupid thought, I need to have Lana here so I could feel better. Hearing the door slap I smelt her sweet sent.

"Dominic," she said out of breath with her hair all messy and her shirt all scrunched up.

"What happened?"

"How did you know something was wrong?" I asked her.

Her breathing slowed down, "I just felt like something was wrong so I ran."

"You ran?"

"Well my sister was taking forever to find her car keys, so I just ran out the door towards here." she said it all in one breath.

I couldn't find the words to say to her and saw her come up to me. She touched my hand and I felt electricity go through out my body. It was a good kind, I felt all of my muscles relax and my wolf was as calm as the baby panda sleeping.

"I'll go to the medicine cabinet, stay here." she said pointing at a wooden chair that was in the dinning room. I followed her orders and sat down looking down at my arm that had a purple bruise forming very quickly.

I heard Lana moving something in the bathroom, it sounded like a plastic bag and some packages.

She walked back into the living room and placed a white cloth around my arm. The cloth or should I say a towel was socked in warm water and it made my bone relax more. I was feeling better and better.

As she was applying the towel on my arm I was looking at her beautiful face. She was scrunching her eyebrows and her hair was more smoothed out.

"Stop staring at me," she whispered.

"I can't look at my mate?" I asked.

"No." she said soaking the towel in the warm water again. "What did you do to your arm?"

"My wolf got out of control and he decided to punch a tree."

She smiled looking down still holding onto my arm. "That tree next to the house that has a huge hole in?"

"That's the one."

"Can you talk with your wolf? I heard some peopple can't do that."

"It depends on the person, plus it's their choice if they want to talk or not."

"Do you talk to him?"

"As an Alpha I have no choice, he always talks about you."

She laughed, "What does he say about me?"

"Do you really want to know? I smirked.

"No I'm good." she said getting the hint.

She removed the towel again and grabbed my arm with her soft hand and she slowly started to massage my arm.

I stared at her in shock, "How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"This healing, it was so fast."

"You're not fully healed yet Dominic. You can't do any lifting for a couple of days."

"Why not?"

"Because, " she released her breath, "Your muscle tissue is too weak right now, two days won't hurt you."

"Lana, I'm perfectly fine taking care of myself." I said in a strong tone.

"No you're not. You can't even control your own wolf."

"I can control him but not when it comes to you."

"What?" she whispered.

"Never mind." I said looking down at the floor. "I'm sorry for trying to mark you." Looking up to her I continued, "I'm sorry Lana, it's just in my nature to do that. I will give you as long as you want to wait. I will wait for you till the day I die and I will never give up no matter what."

She gave me a small smile and gave me a quick kiss on my lips.

"Want me to make you something to eat?"

"Sure."

"Well what does the Alpha want?" she asked teasing me. I growled, "Whatever the Luna wants."