11 - Moving in.

This chapter is dedicated to Lily Grant, for all the support you have given us. Thank you.

____________________

This is for the best, my sister and her mate need their privacy. I know Louis, she won't say anything, but I know exactly how she's feeling. I lay on the bed in my sisters home looking at the ceiling. I repack my cloths and am waiting for Dominic to arrive. For a demanding Alpha, he sure is taking his sweet old time.

My mind drift to my time in the city, I really did love it there. I'm already feeling an aching pain from being away from the Patchetts. I wonder how they are, is Mr Patchett sick? God I feel guilt wrap around my body like a cocoon. I don't even know why I'm feeling guilty. This is horrible.

Soon flutters begin appearing as I drift from the city to my mate. I'll acknowledge him as my mate, but that doesn't mean I'm ready to be his Luna. I really do not want to join another pack. I'd like to blame someone but I can't. This is something I need to deal with. I make it out to be horrible but I'll be honest the man is not bad on the eyes. If anything he's bloody attractive.

I continue my day dreaming until I hear a car travelling through the dirt road. I jump up and look out the window, sure enough Dominics car comes into view. I grab my bags and head downstairs. I open the door just as he parks the car. He exits and comes towards me. I smile softly.

Louis and Jake had gone out, they were supposed to be home before I left but hadn't arrived yet. This is best my sister will probably try to talk me out of it. But I know exactly what she needs even if she doesn't. Dominic grabs my bags and walks back to his car. I walk to the kitchen and leave a note.

Hey Sis,

I've already left, I'll talk to you soon.

Have fun.

Lana (your forever loving sister)

After placing the note on the table I make my way back to the door. Dominic has just closed the boot. I walk to the car and take a breath. He has a soft smile on his face. I return the smile just more brightly. Like mother said, I have to find the bright side in this. May be this is what I need. I slide into the passenger seat, and Dominic slides into the drivers side.

"Hey" I breath out, looking over at his dashingly handsome face.

"Hello" he replies.

"How have you been?" I question. He turns the car around and begins to drive back through the woody trail.

"I'm better now" he glances over at me with a heated look in his eyes.

A warm feeling runs through my body, and I instantly clench my hands together. What is this man doing to me? This small space is definitely not helping me in any way.

I rub my hands together. "I've found a job" I mutter slowly.

"What!?" he practically shouts.

"Well I found a babysitting job. If it's too much of a hassle I can always find a place near town" I mumble. God I never thought of how my new job would affect him. I mean it is his home that I'm going to be living in.

"Like hell you will" he growls. "You can babysit at our home" he grumbles. 'Our home'! I don't comment but god does it make me blush.

We continue driving. "Do you want children?" I blurt out. I don't know, he just seemed reluctant when answering before.

"What?" he coughs, the car swerves slightly.

"Never mind" I mutter. I want children, I can't have a man who doesn't want any.

"No. You just shocked me. Of course I want children. As long as their our pups" he replies calmly. He could be talking about the weather with his tone.

This time I choke, "our pups" I repeat.

"Yes Lana, our pups. Yours and mine" He gives me another famous heated look.

I cross my legs. I have no reply to that. He seems almost perfect. Sometimes I wish we were humans. The werewolf race don't like humans, but I don't understand why. As much as my race detest them I don't. They are just like us. Sure they don't change into huge wolves but what's so great about this.

Living in a pack is great, there's a sense of community, but is it really worth it when it can be taken away at any second. Will living with the humans there was no need to worry. I could close my eyes at night and know there wouldn't be a war. Sure the humans have their wars and there are many deaths, but it is much rarer than us werewolves. "What are you thinking about" Dominics voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing important" I reply, taking in my scenery. We seem to be travelling deeper into the forest. As much as I love the city, I sure have missed the forest. I can feel my wolf dying to come out. I tell her we'll go for a run soon. But first I need to to get comfortable in my mates home, as strange as that sounds.

Soon we arrive at his home. I smile at the simple layout. This is exactly what I imagined. I can't help but grin at Dominic, he seems surprised. He walks around the car and opens my door, I smile thankfully and step out. We walk to the boot. Dominic insists on carry all the bags to I just pick up my purse.

He opens the front door and we walk inside. The house smells like him. I hate to admit it but it smells like home. Everything about this place is welcoming, I feel like a belong. I look across the room at Dominic I think he's thinking the same thing. There's a small smirk on his face. I roll my eyes and he leads me down a hall.

We stop at a door, he opens it and I am instantly hit by his wonderful odour. "You'll be sleeping here" he places my bags at the foot of his bed. Everything seems relatively tidy besides from the shirt laying on the floor.

"Where will you sleep?" I question.

"I'll be fine on the couch" he begins to walk out.

I clutch his hand without thinking. He looks down at our joint hands. One minute I'm standing a good distance away from him the next up up against his chest. He runs his nose along my neck and grips the back on my head tightly. "I-I think I should take the couch" I manage to stutter out.

Dominic trails his hand down from my waist to my hip, he pulls me closer. I feel his breath on my pulse. He presses a harsh kiss against it, this is where a mates mark is. "You should know how long I've waited for you. One simple touch does many things to me Lana" he growls. I feel his teeth graze my skin.

I blush as a moan escapes. God what is happening here? "Dominic, don't" I breath out. Hell I don't want him to stop, but we need to. I can't let him mark me, not yet.

"Jesus Lana, you sure know how to tease a man!" he pins me against the wall beside the door. He pulls my hands above my head and holds them together with one of his. His other hand moves down my body. I feel everything heat up. He moves in closer but doesn't kiss me. He just places his head on my shoulder. I let him hold me, because to be honest I enjoy the feeling of security.

"Dominic I can't let you sleep on the couch" I mumble.

"It's not your choice" he shrugs. I feel his breathing slow down and soon he moves back. "If you don't want me to mark you, you're going to need to be careful. I'll take any slip up you make. I'm warning you now, I want to mark you" he states running his knuckle down the side of my face. I blush.

I can only nod in response. How can he be so bold. He leaves the room closing the door behind him. I walk to the bed and flop down. I roll over and place my head on the pillow, as weird as it is I take in his scent.

What am I getting myself into?