14 - What to do When you Want Something.

Dominic P.O.V.

As I left the house I drove towards the building where the most werewolf business was held at. On the outside the building looked like it was for animals. Kind of like an animal hospital.

It was made out of white concrete and it was only one story high. When I walked inside everyone bowed to me showing their respect. I gave him a nod, which mean that they can go back to work.  I passed through a corridor and opened a black metal door. There were stairs the led down towards the basement, and that's exactly where the major pack businesses where held. (Picture on the side.)

I saw a metal door and punched a pin number for it to open. When the door opened the room looked like a cave. In my opinion it looked really bad ass, I loved this room to death. But not as much as I love Lana.

The room had dark wooden floors, the walls where made out of black stone. There was a dark brown table in the middle and black chairs around it. There was Jake, and a few others sitting down drinking coffee. Obviously waiting for me to show up.

"Gentlemen." I said. They all stopped what they were doing and looked up.

 I walked towards my seat that was at the head of the table and sat down.

"We have a few things to discuss. One, Raymond called me and told me that there is a werewolf on my pack territory that has powers. And Two, your Luna got a job somewhere and I need to know who it is immediately."

"Raymond has your phone number?" Jake asked scrunching his eyebrows as he placed his coffee mug on the table.

"Yes, he called me. I don't think he would joke about something like this. I want someone to investigate in here."

"I'll do it." said Matt. Matt was our packs best tracker, he is the leader of the werewolf's when it comes to tracking rouges. He had red spiked hair and light brown eyes. If any of the werewolf's saw him walking down the street they would think he is a human because of the way his body is structures.

He's really skinny compare to most of the men werewolf's, even though he's good at tracking everyone.

"Alright. Start as soon as you can."

"Do you want me to find Raymond also Alpha?" he asked.

"Yes, find him. But don't bring him to me. Make sure he doesn't know that we are spying on him."

He nodded his head. "Next, Lana's job."

"Alpha, I think you should ask her about it. I don't think there would be anyone who would hire her."

"You'll never know Dylan."

Dylan is packs trainer, he trains younger and older werewolf's. He's 31 and he has black hair and baby blue eyes. He's huge and he know how to fight off anyone.

"I'm just saying. Just ask her, plus maybe she's just teasing you. My mate did that when I meet her. Guess she just wanted to see my reaction." he chuckled to himself.

"I'll take your advice. Thank you gentlemen for taking your time."

"No problem Alpha." they all said.

I stood up from the chair and walked out. Now I need to see Lana and have a serious talk.

When I entered the house Lana was laying down on the couch watching some random show on the TV. She was wearing short black shorts and a white tank-top. Her hair was all messy and she was eating a bar of chocolate.

"Lana." I said.

She jumped up and placed her hand onto her chest, "Jesus, you scared me."

"We need to talk."

She stood up and turned off the TV. "What do you want to talk about?"

I walked closer to her trapping her against the wall, "Who are you working for?"

She put her lips in a thin line thinking about her answer, "Why?"

"I want to know. Tell me."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Lana!"

"Dominic!"

"Don't play with me, I'm not into playing games with you."

She released her breath, clearly getting annoyed with me. "Why can't you let me work? You know how boring it is just to sit here at the house. I'm not a pet."

I got closer to her and felt her heart beat accelerate. I could feel her wolf wanting to come out, leaning closer to her ear smelling her shampoo. 

Then, I kissed her behind the ear and heard her moan, "Lana." I whispered.

"Mmm,"

"Baby, please quit. You know how my wolf gets when he's not happy. Plus we both know that your wolfs wants to please mine."

She grabbed my shirt into her fists as I kissed her down her neck.

'Mark her!' My wolf almost yelled at me.

'Not yet.'

"Lana." I whispered again as she whimpered. "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I'll quit,"

I kissed her again and grabbed her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me closer to her. I kissed her lips slowly and passionately. After we both broke away from each other I placed my forehead on hers and smiled.

"Thank you baby."

"Don't even do that to me."

I smiled even wider, "I won't but next time you have to listen what your Alpha tells you."

She stepped away from me, "Jerk!" she ran towards the bedroom and locked herself in it. Didn't know that she could act like a kid sometimes.

After about two hours me and Lana went towards the house that she works at. Lana told me that she's a babysitter for this lady. When she told me her name I knew who she was.

She was really nice and she could never tell anyone no. Plus Lana is practically a Luna, I'm positive she couldn't tell her no.

When we got to her house we walked towards the front. I ringed the bell and saw Lana getting nervous.

"It's alright." I said messaging her back slowly. When Grace opens the door she saw me and her eyes went wide. She knew what was going to happen in a couple of seconds.

"Alpha." she bowed.

"Grace, I'm sorry but I can't babysit for you anymore." Lana said.

"It's alright, I'm sure I can find some high school kids around." she waved at her like it was a no big deal. Lana gave her a hug, "I'm really sorry again."

"It's alright honey I understand."

Lana gave her a small smiled and walked back towards the car while I stayed at the porch. Once I saw Lana get in the car I looked  back at Grace, "Why did you hire her?"

"Alpha my apologies for breaking the promise. She just looked so bored out of her mind, and Louis knew that I needed someone to babysit. Lana really wanted too also so I agreed. I can't say no to her."

I nodded, "I understand. You're off the hook this time. If you break another rule or promise I'm kicking your whole family out of the pack."

She nodded quickly, "Yes Alpha."

"Have a nice evening," I said and walked back towards my car.