18 - Death By The Border

Dominic P.O.V.

As I locked Lana inside of room I charmed it so no one could get in. The only way to get out is from the inside, which means that Lana would have to open the door. As I ran downstairs I realized that she could get out but she has to be smarter than that. The reason that I have been distant from Lana is because she had contact with Raymond and hasn't been a mate that I want her to be. Even though she's perfect.

Even though she didn't know who Raymond was she still shouldnt have spoke with him because Raymond always gives off a bad vive. Every mother tells their kids to, 'Not to talk with strangers.'

I slammed the from door open and ran towards the forest. The sun was just about to set and it was more dim outside.

A couple of minutes ago I got a mind link from Jake. Apparently he spotted two rouges on my lands border. I don't care if they didn't cross it but I don't want them near my territory especially since I haven't marked Lana.

I shifted into my well built werewolf and sprinted towards the spot. As I was running I sensed that I had two wolfs behind me. It was Matt and Dylan.

Since Matt is a tracker and Dylan is a trainer it would be easy to kill them.

'We're right behind you Alpha' said Dylan through mind link.

'Be ready, we are really close now'

I slowed down and stepped out of the trees seeing a river flowing from the mountain and two rouges standing by the large boulder. Jake was next to them standing in his wolf form with an attack position.

'We're here' I said to Jake.

'Come over here.'

As I walked towards them I turned into my human form and said in my Alpha voice, "Shift!"

After a couple of second they give in and shifted. They both had black hair and a small growing beard. One of them looked about the age of 28 and the other 25.

"What are you doing here on my land!" I growled.

"We're not on your land Alpha."

"Don't speak to me in that tone. What are you doing here?" I said feeling my wolf come out.

"We're just passing by, no harm." the younger one said raising his hands in the air slightly.

"I don't believe you. Who sent you?"

"No one, we're just passing by as he said," said the other one.

I rolled my eyes, "No rouges ever pass by a land without doing anything, I'm giving you one more chance to tell me the truth or I'm going to break every single bone in your body. One by one."

I felt them shiver and finally the older one opened his filthy mouth, "Raymond."

"What?!" I roared.

"Raymond sir, he want's us to take your mate because she has powers."

"She doesn't have any powers, he's brain washing you."

"He would never do that. He's smart and intelligent. Plus he promised both of us that we will get some of her power too." the younger one said smirking.

'Kill them' I mind linked all of the three guys. As I turned into a wolf I ran back towards my mate making sure she's fine. And as I was running back I heard growls and those filthy animals begging for their life.

I runned out of the woods towards the house that Lana is at and opened the door. Than, I ran towards the door that I had her, and on my way picked up some shorts, and knocked it twice as loud as I could.

After a couple of seconds the metal door slowly cracked open and Lana looked at me with her beautiful angel eyes.

"Lana." I whispered taking a deep breath. She looked up into my eyes and she looked really tired, almost like she was running a mile.

"Where were you?"

"I had to take care of something important." I came up slowly to her and hugged her with her face laying down on my chest.

I looked down and lifted her face up, slowly moving in closer to her face I softly kissed her lips. She responded to me and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to her.

Placing my hands on her hair I deepened the kiss and heard her moan.

"Don't ever leave me." I whispered.

"I won't"

I kissed her down her jaw towards the spot where I knew I was going to mark her. Me and my wolf wanted to make her ours as soon as possible and I wanted to do it right now.

I scrapped my teeth against her soft baby skin and felt her push me away from her.

"Dominic no, I'm not really for this."

"Not ready for what?"

"You marking me!" she said pointing at her chest.

"Lana, you're my mate. I'm going to mark you one day, no matter what you say!"

"How would you know? I hope you do realized that there is this think called rejection!"

I felt my wolf raging inside of me and also hurt from her words. No one has ever spoke to me like Lana.

"Rejection? Yes I know what that rejection is! I dare you to say it. Reject me Lana. Do it!" I yelled at her in my Alpha voice.

She stayed  quiet looking into my eyes. I knew she was confused and she was having a debate in her head. If she will reject me this second I would go inside and lock her up in a room that I know she will never escape.

In fact, I will lock her in a tall tower and 20 guards making sure she won't escape.

"Well?" I asked.

She didn't say anything and ran out of the room. I stood there not knowing if I should run after her or give her some space. What happened right now is the first major fight we had. It's true that we had other fights, but it never got to rejection.

I heard the bedroom door slam and I took a deep breath.

It would be better if I gave her some space to relax. That's what my mother always tells me. To give the girl some space if she's upset or mad. It would calm them down and later we can talk about it.

In the end, everything would get better. It should be. Angels above set us up for a reason and they're not laughing from above.