12 - His Wants.

As I left Lana in my room I walked downstairs still trying to control my wolf. Entering the kitchen I searched the cabinets for anything that I had to eat.

I found some chicken and vegetables. I guess today is going to be chicken soup for dinner.

I grabbed the small chicken out of the bag and grabbed a metal bowl. Then I  put the chicken inside and rinsed it with cold water.  Next, I grabbed a sharp knife and removed the loose, excess fat at the base of the chicken's torso.

I don't think there is anyone who finds boiled chicken fat actually good. Cutting the chicken into pieces I placed it in the pot.

After waiting for about an hour for chicken to get soft I added some vegetables. I took some onions, carrots, and celery.

After everything was cooked I added some spices to it and placed to bowls on the dinning table.

The clock said that it was already 7 p.m. so I runned upstairs to my room and softly opened the door.

Lana was laying down on the bed with her hair in a bun. She had her laptop on her lap and whatever she was looking at was really interesting.

"Lana." her head snapped at me and her eyes went wide.

"Yes?"

"The dinner is ready."

She nodded and quickly got off the bed. She passed by me quickly and I stopped myself from laughing at her.

Walking down the hall she entered the kitchen. "Wow it smells really good. I didn't know that you could cook."

"When I have free time I would learn, plus my grandmother would always teach me."

"Well, let's hope it tastes good too." she smiled at me and sat down at the table.

Following her I sat down in front of her and we started to eat. I watched her carefully making sure that she likes it. If she didn't I would know that this whole thing is a complete fail.

She moaned, "Wow this is really good. How long did you cook this for?"

"Maybe an hour or two."

"Well maybe instead of an Alpha you should be a chief at the restaurant."

"No thanks, I prefer this job better."

She took another sip, "I was just suggesting."

After having our dinner Lana gasped and I looked at her, "What's wrong?"

"I forgot my pajamas at Louises house." she pouted.

"How can you forget that?"

"It was in the laundry room alright!"

I smiled coming up with an amazing plan, "You can sleep in mine."

"Yours? I don't think so."

"Why not? I don't think you would want to sleep in your jeans or naked."

I saw her battle with herself on the inside and after a couple of seconds she finally agreed, "Fine, I'll wear your stupid shirt."

"Now see, that wasn't so hard."

I passed her and walked towards my closet and took out a white shirt. Handing it to her she quickly grabbed it and walked towards the bathroom. I decided to lay down in bed and take a deep breath. My arms were behind my head and I stretched.

I hope nothing will happen. Just because Raymon is in town that doesn't mean that he's here for Lana. Even though there is a chance of it happening, I will do no matter what to protect her even if I have to kill myself.

Lana exited out of the bathroom trying to cover up. She wasn't wearing any pants, the only thing that was on her body is my 'almost' see thought shirt.

I felt my wolf purr inside of me and that was a call for me to go before I do something crazy with her.

I got up from the bed, "Well have a good night princess."

"Wait stop, I told you that I'm not sleeping on the bed."

"Lana you are sleeping on my bed weather you like it or not."

"Dominic! I don't feel comfortable sleeping here." she said pouting. She needs to learn one thing about me, and that is Alphas can censor if the person is lying or not. And right now she totally is, I know she wants to sleep in my blankets and smell my cologne on there.

"Lana, we both know that you want to sleep on there so just relax and sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." I said explaining it to her like she was a five year old.

She crunched her eyebrows and crossed her arms which made the shirt go up a little bit.

I looked down swallowing, "Fine. You can leave then."

"Night." I said and quickly walked out.

When  I closed the door I heard her jump onto my bed and I chuckled.  Walking towards my office I decided that I need to finish some pack documents.

When I sat down onto my chair I heard my phone right, "Alpha Ronaldo speaking,"

"So official." said a voice that made my ears bleed.

"What do you want Raymond?"

"You know exactly what I want my little bother." he said back quickly.

"I'm not your brother, and I will never be. Why are you back?"

"Oh you know, just looking whats new in this old town. I heard you found your mate!"

"I did, and if you ever lay your finger on her I will kill you but ripping off every limb you have in your body."

He laughed in his disgusting evil voice, "Dominic calm down I'm not touching her. Yet. But I did heard someone talk about a werewolf in your pack that has powers. Would you like to tell me about that?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said in an Alpha voice, but on the inside I literally had no idea what he's talking about.

"You know exactly who I'm talking about. Who is it? Tell me their name."

"Raymon I don't know what you're talking about. I never heard anyone have powers."

"Tell me or your mate will get it." he said seriously and I knew he wasn't playing around.

"Raymond calm down ok. Let's not hurt anyone this time. I haven't heard anything. You must have misheard the name. No one has powers in my pack."

"I'm watching you Ronaldo." he said and hung up. I shook my head and leaned back into my chair taking a deep breath.

Raymond isn't a person that plays around, he must be serous. Someone in this town does have powers and I need to find out who it is before he does.