Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

            Since Robert came back, everything had gone back to normal. Joaquin hadn’t tried anything again, Preston was pretty sure he was scared of what Robert was going to do to him. Preston was still debating whether to tell him or not, if he tried anything again he would tell him. For now he would let it go. The last couple of weeks had been busy, between studying for finals and trying to get in as much alone time with Robert before they brought the twin’s back with them. Preston finished getting dressed and went to the kitchen, where he found Robert making breakfast.

            “Good morning amor,” Robert said as he walked over to him and kissed him.

“Good morning snookums, ugh thank god today is the last day of class. I’m so ready for this semester to be over with.” Preston said as he let himself fall into the chair.  Robert handed him a plate of food.

            “Well it’s only two classes, by the way are you sure you want to leave after your last class?”

            “Yes the sooner we can get home the better, I want go home and see Sidney and Sebastian. I feel like it’s been forever since I saw them.”

            “Ok I’ll have everything packed and ready to go.” Preston looked at his watch.

“Ugh I have to go, thanks for breakfast and I will see you later. Love you.” Preston said as he grabbed his bag and headed out the door.

            Preston walked into his class and took his regular seat in the back. He just had this class and one more then he was home free for a month, where he could spend all his free time with Robert, Sebastian and Sidney. Just a few more hours and he can be on his way home. Preston heard someone take a seat next to him, he turned to see who it was. The smile he had on his face, just dropped when Joaquin sat next him. Preston let out a loud sigh, he just hoped that Joaquin wouldn’t bother him.

            “So I have been wondering if you had told Mr. wonderful about our kiss.” Preston rolled his eyes and continued to ignore him. “Or maybe you did tell him and he didn’t care.” That was it Preston couldn’t handle it anymore.

            “Ok look I didn’t tell him about what you did, one because you look like the type that would press charges if he assaulted you. Second I feel sorry for you, because I know Robert would beat you to an inch of your life if I told him. Just so you know he is into mixed martial arts and he won’t hesitate to use his skills on you.”  Joaquin laughed. Preston was about to tell him off when Professor Johnson walked into the classroom.

            “Alright students for your final I want you to,” Preston had tuned out the Professor and glared at Joaquin who was still laughing. “Now you have an hour to complete the essay and the time starts now.” Shit Preston thought to himself, he wasn’t paying attention when the professor had said what he wants to write about. Preston asked the girl next to him what he was supposed to write about.

            “Hey sorry to bother you, but what are we supposed to write the essay about?”

“About the person you admire the most and why.” The girl said as she went back to writing her essay. “Thanks,” Preston whispered back. There was only one person Preston knew that would be perfect to write about. He got started on his essay as he tried to block out Joaquin laughing. When Preston was done he handed it in and waited for class to be over, once the hour was over the professor told them he had an announcement to make.

            “First of all I want to wish all of you a safe and happy holiday break. So when you guys come back from your holiday break, I’m going to have us start a project. That is going to be done with a partner, which I have already selected for you all.” When Preston heard partner project he felt his heart drop into his stomach. He had a bad feeling about this. “So just to make it fair I’m just going to pair you off alphabetic order with your last name.” No Preston whispered to himself as professor Johnson started to pair off everyone, once he got to Joaquin’s name Preston just knew he was going to get paired with him. “Salas you with be paired with Shaw.” Preston looked at Joaquin and saw him smiling, this couldn’t be happening to him. Preston stood up from his desk and yelled, “Professor Johnson, can I please be paired with someone else?”